LIX. FIFTY-NINE

"Sure, anything is fine as long as I don't have to handle a ball!" -kaede

as I don't have to handle a ball!"
-kaede

"Sure, anything is fine as long as I don't have to handle a ball!" -kaede

      Everyone boarded the elevator. Nobody said a word. Who could? Makis eyes were red as she slowly rested her head against the walls. The more we descended down to our deaths, all I could think is....'Am i a prime suspect in this?'

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" Monokuma explained as we all took our stans next to our wooden podiums.

"Those photos never get easer to look at..." Himiko sighed referring to the wooden stans of our dead friends.

Kaede, Miu, Kork, and now Kaito....

"Can we be sure one of us actually killed him?" I asked, he died of an illness...most likely tuberculosis.... however nobody here other then the whoever actually played the game before...

"Of course..." Maki glared at us, "Only two people couldve killed Kaito."

"Already you know who?! Thats amazing Maki!" Tenko praised.

"Dont keep us waiting..." Ryoma took a puff out of his cigarette. "If i remeber correctly, we're on a time limit."

"The killer is F/N L/N and Kokichi Ouma!"

"W-Woah! We're not the murderers!" I combatted her.

"Then who could it be?!"

"L-Lets calm down a little... we shouldnt instantly jump at Y/N and Kokichi yet..." Shuichi held his hands to his heart. "Lets look at the injuries Kaito had."

Kirumi nodded, pulling on her bloody gloves. "No external wounds, but the monokuma file expressed that he died from his lungs collapsing and choking on his own blood."