XVII. SEVENTEEN

"That place is sealed upTighter than Togami's butt!

Tighter than Togami's butt!

     'Oooooh! That snake!' I was floating around in the dark room, Monokuma was laughing at me

     "How do you fail twice?" He mocked me. "I thought you've played the game and knew it by heart!"

     I grumbled in annoyance. "I didnt expect her to kill me..."

"Revive, Quit or Start new game?" The bear laughed out his signature laugh as he asked the question.

"Revive."

"Do you want to make another compromise—"

"-No." I looked at the bear dead in the eyes. Or whatever eyes he did have.

He nodded and another bright light engulfed me once again. My body felt pixelated before my eyes shot open once again in my bed.

   The monokubs voices were in my ear ringing.

My entire body ached. I lifted my body sorely and spotted the note that was next to my bed. 'A fucking snake.'

I crumbled up the note before throwing it across the room. I tucked myself back into bed before sprinting up again, I'll probably need that. "Didn't want Kaede to be under fire so quickly..."

I shouldn't head straight away to Kaede and Shuichi... Not looking forward to loose a third life, I snuggled my head under the covers and attempted to dive back into my slumber.

The door opened and I jumped up out of bed. Standing right before me was Kaede, her eyes buldged out of her eyes. 'Expected me dead, huh bitch?'

"H-How?" She muttered under her breath.

"Sorry, I was going to go meet you guys but I was just too lazy." I grinned at the blond before standing up. "Besides, you never know who could kill you.."