XLI. FOURTY-ONE

I yearn for a power that can overcome any despair

can overcome any despair

I yearn for a power that can overcome any despair

"Im.. so tired.." Himiko cried from the first floor dormitory.

"It's been around a day or two..." I looked down from the second floor where Kokichi and Kiibo were currently trying to pick the lock of the doors. Kirumi had set up the area the best she could. She provided games and things that would keep everyone awake and better yet, alive.

"I can't do it..." Kokichi frowned. He sat on the ground crisscross with his tools in hand.

"I admit, neither can i.." Kiibo came over to us.

"You degenerate males! You couldn't do anything to open the door?" Tenko started to march up the stairs. "Stand back and watch the Master Neo-Aikido kick the door open!"

The female started to attack the door... Kokichi looked as if he was going to faint, "H-Hey! I want somewhere to sleep after this!"

"You can sleep with the door open!"

"Can you guys stop fighting and check what i made?" Miu cried. The entire cast perked up when miu rushed into the living quarters. "You all look so dead, especially you Himiko."

"Just tell us what you want." Himiko growled.

"Just follow me!" Everyone got up and started to follow the blond out the room. Himiko grouched in response. The four of us from the top staircase quickly rushed down to the ground floor. Tenko rushed away to grab Himiko's hand, keeping her company. She guided us down the hallway and into a big room with a cube box in the center of the room. 'Mius motive that got her killed.'

"Looks like everyones here..." Shuichi mumbled as I closed the door behind us.

"Ey, why do you look so disappointed!" Miu got up in his personal space "You wanted to be alone with me, didnt you?"

"Do i look like that?"

"If this is about leaving, we can't ignore it.." Tsumugi interrupted. Shuichi sighed, disappointed.