L. FIFTY

It's a lie! You know, because I'm a liar

because I'm a liar...

      "Rantaro you can't just write that then send me to bed!" I whispered in his ear at breakfast the next morning

      "Rantaro you can't just write that then send me to bed!" I whispered in his ear at breakfast the next morning. Kiumi just finished serving breakfast to the group. She's enjoying her own food across from us at the table.

      "I didn't think you'll be affected by it like this..." He laughed. Shoveling another spoonful of food in his mouth, he put a hand on my head and directed me to my food. "Eat, we can talk after you've finished eating..."

     Huffing, i shoved the food in my mouth. Trying to finish as fast as i could, i accidentally choked. Gonta freaked out and handed me a random tall glass of water. I downed it, turning to the green hair male, "I've finished."

    "With another body discovery announcement too..." He looked at me and his food, sighing he took another bite before standing up. He guided us outside the cafeteria, everyone glanced our way. Rantaro, instead of guiding me to a classroom, walked me down the hallway. We stopped in front of the fountain. "My plan may not be the best but it might just work..."

      "Can we really talk out here?" I asked, 'if anyone were to walk in on us....'

     "Don't worry, nobody will catch us out here... Remember that door a couple days ago where Miu actually died?" He asked, "If we figure out how to get behind them then we'll figure out the actual mastermind."

      "....That's what Kaede tried to do"

      "Yes, but I'm sure nobody would pull that stunt again."

      "Do you have a guess who the Mastermind actually is?"

      "My money's on Angie." He laughed, "That girl has a few too many screws loose.."

      We decided to wait and think of more ideas in order to kill the mastermind and the game.... hopefully I'm able to find the original shot put ball and get Tsumugi the class trial that was in the original game, "... Hey Rantaro?"

        "Hmm?"

        "How did you get here? You said you survived the killing game before us."