LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT

Understanding someone and not knowing who they are can sometimes go hand-in-hand

not knowing who they are
can sometimes go hand-in-
hand. But they are two
completely different things.

 But they are two completely different things

"W-What?!" Shuichi screamed.

"Kaito! What's going on?!" Kiibo shouted after the announcement went off. Makis face darkened as she started running towards Kokichi. I held up my arms causing her to stop dead in her tracks. She continued walking towards me, checking out my shoulders, sighing.

"We should get you to the nurse.."

"W-What about Kaito?" She helped me up.

She looked around, "Shuichi... handle this... Maki helps us with Kokichi and Y/N." Kirumi nodded, hoisting me into her arms. I closed my eyes as she carried my body out the room. Kirumi hummed softly, placing her head on top of my own. Tenko eyed us and worriedly trailed off behind the four of us.

"Y/n.., Y/n, how do you manage to get into so much trouble?" She laughed, placing me on a chair in the living room. "Unfortunately we don't have a school nurse or some type of nursing room... I will have to take things into my own hands. Forgive me if I may hurt you."

She walked into the kitchen coming back to me with some supplies. Placing them scattered on the table. She forced me up onto the table grabbing the first arrow in my arm. I winced at the touch, she caressed my face, Maki moved onto the table next to me. Throwing Kokichi on it she took her leave. Tenko quietly sat down next to me.  "You're going to be okay.." She quickly wedges the arrow out of my arm, causing me to scream. She hushed me as she cleaned the cut and quickly wrapped my arm up.

Kokichi looked away as he started to patch his own wounds. Tenko passed him certain items he needed, never keeping her eyes off me.

Tears softly streamed down my cheeks, I choked on my tears as kirumi softly caressed my head. "I need... your shirt is in the way..." She pointed to the turtleneck. "It may be sleeveless but your shirts are going to get in the way of me bandaging you up. Excuse me for a moment while I get you a spare shirt or maybe one of angie's shirts.."

'Doesn't Angie wear a bra or a tube top?'

Kirumi quickly scurried out the room, I focused on my breathing. 'Would it be easier if i just died and quickly restated?... no, it would only take me back a few hours..' Kirumi came back in with sissos and a spare shirt.

"Angie allowed me to borrow a shirt from her that would expose your shoulders but keep your chest covered. I'm going to cut around the wound..." She handed me the shirt, pulling it over my legs, pulling it over my chest area. Kirumi showed me the scissors, letting me get prepared for the cold metal to come in contact with my skin.

She cut up my shirt, leaving the area shirt around the arrow, she put the scissors down as she grabbed the bandages, quickly wedging the arrow out of my shoulders she patched me up. When she finished, Shuichi and surprisingly Himiko integrated me. They questioned what happened while we were held up and how I even got there in the first place.... The whole time Shuichi's face twisted with concern and grief, 'She lost Kaito....i cant imagine how Maki is feeling through all of this.'

   "Thank you, Y/N...." Shuichi stood up, nodding at Himiko.

The small redhead gave me a weak thumbs up before exiting the walkover to her girlfriend, before they completely left my sight of visions, she whispered "Feel better soon... good luck."

Good luck?.... I couldn't even get up and inspect Kaitos body, Kirumi instructed me to keep my body pressed flat against the table, caressing my head humming and reading one of the many books placed in the Library. She already checked up on Kokichi. We stayed like that in silence..... my eyes resting, quiet, honestly refreshing... Tenko had her head resting on my stomach. Kirumi moved her hands back and forth between Tenkos back to my arm.

Monokuma suddenly shouted at everyone to get to the elevator...

"Are you okay you're fine enough to continue?" Kirumi eyed me. She slowly helped me up from the table, helping kokichi up next.

"I...i'm sure." 'I don't think i'll be much help here..' Tenko tangled one of her arms in with my own. She guided me down the hallway as Kokichi happily rode on the back of Kirumi. He swung his legs back and forth.

Everyone boarded the elevator. Nobody said a word. Who could? Makis eyes were red as she slowly laid her head against the walls. The more we descended down to our deaths, all I could think is....'Am i a prime suspect in this?'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰