XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN

Atua is always right

      I woke up later that day feeling a lot better actually

I woke up later that day feeling a lot better actually. The pounding in my head is faint but more ignorable now then it was before. Angie and Kokichi were above me, softly bickering before they both happily looked down at me. 'I sometimes wonder if they're the same person or not..'

"I told you, Kokichi," Angie jabbed a finger at the curly hair boy. "I left everything up to Atua and she's now better!"

Kokichi placed a hand on my forehead, "Yeah.., if i didn't know any better i would say Kirumi took care of Y/N. She didn't let anyone in here!"

"Although, I gave Y/N's Atua blessing."

The two started to bicker and I sat up in bed, "You guys are here because...?"

I'm glad that they're here and alive, but if they're here to argue then I would rather log off right now.

"I came to apologize..." Angie held my hand and took a deep breath. "I've overworked you with keeping you up all night and working. I didn't take your health into consideration..."

"It's fine, Angie." I patted her shoulder with my other hand and turned to Kokichi.

"Shuichi was busy and there was nobody else to bother." Kokichi giggled.

"Busy?"

"He's doing some ritual thing and kicked me out." He crossed his arms and huffed. "Im strong enough to lift some stupid dirty cages."

"Cage? Did you say cage?" My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Yeah, it's all dirty and rusty--- where are you going?" He asked. I leaped up out of the bed, forgetting my bag. "Kirumi said to stay in bed!"

I flug open my door to be met with a very surprised Kirumi, I ran around her and flew down the stairs. I heard a few pairs of footsteps clomp behind me but I continued to run.

"I guess she didn't want to stay in bed! Nishishi!"

"But she's not well!"

"Running is tiring...."