XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE

Your blatant robophobia is simply inexcusable!

simply inexcusable!

      I didn't leave her alone, I couldn't  leave her alone

I didn't leave her alone, I couldn't leave her alone. I waited for her when she woke up, I walked her to her dorm, I stuck to her like glue. However, no matter how many times i showed up, Angie was always so excited to see me, the smile she had on her face never left. She had even invited me to pray to Atua in the morning, guiding me through the steps to do it correctly. It seems as if her aura got 10x brighter when i was around.

"Q-Quit messing around! Don't just do whatever you want!" Kaito cried.

The entire cafeteria is in shambles. The entire morning, everyone was shouting and arguing, anger intensifying within the room. Angie's mouth continued to yap and she had me right by her side to hear it all. I rubbed the bridge of my nose, all this arguing gave me a headache. Rantaro stifled a laugh at my pain.

"My head feels as if it's going to explode."

"I guess that's what you get for working so hard." He hinted. His eyes went completely dull and his smile disappeared. His personality completely did a full 180 as he leaned down to me, "We didn't get to talk about that..."

He wasn't wrong, with all my time trying to protect Angie and Tenko, Rantaro must've been straining his neck to find me. "I'll find time to talk with you."

"I'm holding your words accountable." Angie looked at the two of us confused before giving my head another pat.

"If you need a break, you can have one, Y/N." She grinned.

"It's not that, i'm just.. Missing my family, that all." I mumbled.

The student council seemed as if they were going to cause a civil war. Katio roared once again, "Hey are you listening to me? I said you can't just do whatever you want!"