LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

It's a lie! You know, because I'm a liar

because I'm a liar...

        Tsumugi grinned at Shuichi, before pointing to me, "Danganronpa characters only live in the Danganronpa setting

   Tsumugi grinned at Shuichi, before pointing to me, "Danganronpa characters only live in the Danganronpa setting. Just ask Y/N."

Don't mess up this time, Y/N. "What are you talking about?"

"H-Huh?!"

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyebrows at Tsumugi. She trembled, "I don't remember any of that? I know I'm living and breathing. No way we could be fictional characters in some stupid game."

"...You're lying! You totally know! You remember completely!" She argued with me.

"Doesn't ring a bell."

Monokumas claws sharpened, "This class trial will go on forever and ever!"

"We have to figure out how to beat the stupid bear!" The music dropped and completely switched tracks. 'Nonstop Debate'. Monokuma went on a little tantrum to start the ball rolling on our bolted up anger, he stopped abruptly when nobody chimed in. "Hey! Why aren't you doing anything?!"

"I'm... abandoning this game. I won't play your game anymore, Monokuma." Shuichi calmly stated.

"Start the vote." Rantaro shrugged his shoulders.

"S-Start the vote?!"

"Did I stutter?"

"I won't let you abandon this game." Tsumugi pushed her glasses turther up her face, "I definitely won't let you!"

"Yeah! I still need you guys to keep playing the game!"

Hangman's Gambit START!

A controller placed itself into my hands, the controller stick moved like crazy, as if it were tempting me to move the cursor and use it to figure out whatever puzzle was there... No. I didn't move the controller at all and it disintegrated into thin air.