XXI. THIRTY-ONE

it doesn't matter how negative something is

something is. Just add 'lol' and it'll automatically become positive!"

    Overall, leaving Korekiyo to the rest of our classmates, we headed to bed and awaited for the next day to come

Overall, leaving Korekiyo to the rest of our classmates, we headed to bed and awaited for the next day to come. Being in this universe was fun but I was starting to miss home, even if it were boring I had friends and family that were probably missing me. Is time frozen? Or are they continuing living their lives without me?

While staring down at the empty table in front of me, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I gripped onto the hands out of fear before hearing a sweet voice. "Guess whooo!"

"Angie?" I asked, prying her hands away. She held onto my hands and raised them up to the gods.

"It is it! Good job!" She cheered. "I won't allow anyone to be upset before i announce my good news!"

"B-but i wasn't sad! Well.." I stammered. She shushed me before letting go.

Rantaro held onto the tan girls hand, "your plan?

"You'll see!" She laughed before the monokuma announcement came up. I missed the monokuma announcement in games one in two.

**Ding dong bing bong!**

The bell chimes went off before the tv went static like. "This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy. It is now 8;00 a.m" Monotaro greeted.

"This is an emergency announcement, please assemble in the gym." Monodam instructed. 'Here we go.' "Refusal to get along is grounds for punishment."

Rantaro eyed me before getting up, we didn't even listen to the rest of the four monotubs conversation. "So, Ms. Psychic, haven't seen the student council yet."

"Wait for it, Rantaro." I told him. We walked linked together down the quiet hallway... If Angie doesn't talk about her student council members, I'm going to lose it.

Everyone trugged their feet to the gym, along the way we ran into Kaito and Shuichi happily talking about girl crushes. Rantaro kindly held the door open for everyone and we slipped inside to see everyone standing around.