XXV. TWENTY FIVE

"Look at him tremble! He's gonna burst a blood vessel 'cause I dissed his waifus!"

He's gonna burst a blood
vessel 'cause I dissed his waifus!"

       Early in the morning, I checked to see if Angie and Himiko needed help setting up the gym for the magic show

Early in the morning, I checked to see if Angie and Himiko needed help setting up the gym for the magic show. Both the females were exotic to have more help, I helped Angie push a box onto the stage.

"Y/N, why did you want to help us?" The Polynesian girl asked me suddenly.

"I was bored and i saw you guys here... you looked like you needed some help." Lies. That was a lie.

I was more worried about the fact if i couldnt convince Kirumi to abandon her idea to murder Ryoma or anyone else here. I needed a certified spot here to keep an extra close eye on everyone and everything that was happening in this Gym.

"That's very nice of you!" She grinned at me.

"M' sorry for having you guys help me.. Usually I would use my magic to make everything much easier but I'm all worn out.." The red head apologies to us. She was holding a magic hat and placed it on the cloth table.

"Its fine, himiko. I think we're strong enough even without your powers." I checked the area where himiko was supposed to come out of, no dead bodies. I checked behind the curtains and no dead bodys behind there as well... I checked under the stage and under the table. No area was left untouched.

"Welcome to the magic show!" Angie giggled excitedly. "Whaddaya think? Isn't it divine~?"

"Yeah, it is.. I didn't think you would have a real stage set up. Did you and Himiko do all this?" Shuichi asked.

"No, no. This would've been impossible with just two people. I got others to help us. Atua was a big help~!" Angie shook her head.

I rolled my eyes, 'Atua my ass, next time Atua can do this all by himself.'

"Ah.. shouldn't everyone who worked on it get the credit as well?" Shuichi asked.

"Oh, well, i didn't ask you to help because i didn't know what you'd be useful for." Angie remarked.

"...Did you really have to say that?" Shuichi sighed.

"Anyway, just sit tight. Once were one preparing, we'll start right away!" She clasped her hands together and gave all of us a close eyed smile. The rest of us set up chairs up front and Shuichi and Rantaro took a seat.

Gonta softly tapped me on the shoulder, he was going around apologizing to everyone. "Gonta sorry about yesterday... Gonta does not know why he acts that way... Not very gentleman like."

"Its fine, Gonta! I'll try to learn to like bugs if you want... Just don't throw a spider on my arm again please.." I waved my hands in front of my face.

"Gonta do better to make Y/N like bugs!" He flashed me a grin before chasing after Shuichi to apologize to him.

"This is way bigger than i thought. I imagined a plain, everyday stage. I guess all the thoughts in my plain old head are just plain... plain." Tsumugi complimented.

Angie shuffled everyone to a seat and guided me to the other side of the stage. Himiko was already in position standing on top of the fish tank. Angie quickly rushed to her original position and with open arms said, "Thank you, Atua, for being with us today."

'Sounds like we're getting married...'

"Booo! Booo! You're supposed to thank us first!" Tenko cried in the audience.

"Nyahahaha! I present to you the mysterious, the miraculous, The Amazing Himiko!" Angie ignored the green hair girl and continued on with her speech.

"N...Nyeh.. Th-The magic i will perform today is the Extreme Water Magic..." Himiko stuttered. "U-U-Underwater... Escape Act..."

"If you would please turn your attention to the water tank in front of you! When the timer above the stage starts, Himiko will enter the water tank! Once she's in the tank, her assistants--me and Y/N-- will draw the curtain in front of the tank. After 60 seconds have passed, A separate suspended tank will open and drop in a school of piranhas! Oh my goodness! After the piranhas have fallen, and the curtain is opened.. If, by some miracle, Himiko has been gobbled up, please give a big round of applause!" Angie explained. 

"That's a joke! She won't be gobbled up, guys!" I was reassured by the crowd and Himiko was sweating intensely up on the stage.

Everyone started to worry about the small redhead.

Himiko pulled on her hat and spoke up. "Nyeh. Well then, let's begin.. The Amazing Himiko's Magic Show!"

Himiko started the minute timer. She took a huge breath of air before diving into the water tank below.  "Okay, Y/N, let's close the curtains!"

On the blonds request, we made our way to the center of the stage with the curtains in our hands, bringing them to a close. Blocking the audience from the red head, 50 seconds left on the timer. My heart was racing, even with all these extra precautions, I was still worried about himiko coming out alive and Ryoma not being in the cage....

'40 seconds remaining.. Still no himiko..'

"Himiko is still not out.." Tenko worried.

"She went in mere moments ago." Korekiyo reminded her.

"W-Well, do you think she's alright?" Tenko sputtered.

Thirty seconds on the timer..

"Uhh.. Gonta started to worry. Should we do something?" Gonta asked.

Twenty seconds left. I bundled up the velvet curtains in my hands as tenko once again whined about not seeing her girlfriend.

"G-Gonta can't take it anymore!"

Kirumi cried as Gonta jumped out of his seat. "Wait, Gonta?!"

"Aw, you can't do that! We're still in the middle of the show!" Angie wined as gonta jumped on top of the cage himself.

"Gonta be careful!" I cried out from below.

"B-But.." He stuttered. "If gonta do nothing, himiko get eaten by piranhas--"

"Umm.... less than ten seconds remaining..." Kiibo called out.

"I don't care if it ruins the trick, just come out! This stress is bad for my heart!" Tsumugi begged.

"Himikoooooo!" Tenko wailed. Suddenly the timer hit zero, the buzzer went off and the words 'DEATH' replaced the timer.

"Quickly! Open the curtains!" Kiibo called out. We opened it to the puranas swarming around in the sea. No body, no blood, no shredded clothing.

"Behold! The magnificent Underwater Escape!" Himiko cheered as everyone started to clap. I couldn't control myself, I leaped onto the small girl and engulfed her. I felt many more pairs of arms embrace us.

'I did it... I saved two lives..'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰