LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN

The ability to do things in our lives that can impact others, the world, Earth, and maybe even the universe

lives that can impact
others, the world, Earth, and
maybe even the universe.

The ability to do things in our lives that can impact others, the world, Earth, and maybe even the universe

       "A bodys been discovered!" Monokuma laughed. We looked down over at their broken body, blood sputtered all around their mouth, a dribble of blood trailing down to their neck. "After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

      'Dang It...' I clenched my fist with anger.

No no no! You all didn't think i would start you all off with a heart attack? I'm not that mean.... Well-- Let's take a few steps backwards, let's go back a couple of minutes.

       "I'm limited on time..." Kaito growled, coughing into his sleeves.

      Kokichi grinned, standing up almost letting my head hit the ground. "Then let's work quickly."

      My voice wavered, "G-Guys..." 'this damn poison...'

       "Stay quiet, Y/N. The men are talking." Kokichi shushed me, I softly stuck out my foot and he tripped over it. Glaring at me, he walked over to Kaito, softly mumbling into his ears.

       'I have to stop them....but how?'

      They started to argue before we were interrupted by the shutters banging loudly. "Kaito! Open the shutter! I have the antidote!"

      "M-Maki?"

      "Quick! Give it to Y/N!" Maki dropped the antidote in through the bathroom window, letting the tiny bottle fall into his hands.

     Kaito coughed slightly while rushing towards me. Kaito lifted my head onto his lap, fumbling with the cap twisting it completely off. Before he poured the antidote into my mouth he was punched in the face. A hand reached out grabbing the antidote.

      "No can do, Maki Roll! Sorry Y/N, you need this don't you?" Makis face popped in through the tiny window, her eyes started to glow red the more Kokichi talked. Kokichi twirled the bottle around. "What a shame, Y/N put so much in to help all of us here and you just shot her.... Murders are always murders."