XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN

Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life

in another life

Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life

"Actually, that could be right." Shuichi closed his eyes, opening them he silently asked, "Who else was eager about getting us in the program world..."

"Who... nobody other than Miu!" Kaito sighed, rubbing his neck.

Rantaros' eyes bulged, "It was Angie."

"Wha wha wha?! Me?" Angies face slowly broke out into sweat.

"Don't you guys remember, they both desperately tried to get us all to enter the world?" Shuichi explained. I'm assuming everyone went into a flashback of the two females coxing us into death, if angies the killer... would that be revenge for trying to kill her?

"So what? Angie is always excited for anything." Maki twirled a stand of hair between her fingers. Scanning the area, everyone was uneasy.

"That is true, but I still think it's Kaito!"

"Kokichi knock it off! I'm not the culprit!" Kokichi snickered at getting the taller male angry. "We already discussed that with the phone!"

"If you use that phone, you can log anyone out, whenever you want..." Kirumi hummed.

"So, someone had that phone, but we don't know who it is." I reminded them since they don't know that Miu actually had the phone on her.

Kaito rubbed his chin, "Whoever had it practically tried to pinned it on me..."

"Good riddance~" Kokichi remarked.

I swear, if Maki had a knife on her and her talent was exposed, she would have sent the weapon flying straight between kokichis eyes.

"C-Can we get back on topic?" Kiibos ahoege sagged a little as he complained. Everyone exploded at Kokichi, which sometimes he had to hear their mouths. Without interfering, i looked over at Shuichi and Rantaro, how are we supposed to uncover the murder...