XII. TWELVE

"Wherever there is hope, there is most definitely despair

there is most definitely
despair."

       Gonta carried me away to the hallway

       Gonta carried me away to the hallway. I really wanted to go hang back and stay with Shuichi and Kaede...

     I prayed to god that I did have a room and not forced to the only option of staying in someone's room... The crew quietly walked together, a few conversations bloomed, but overall everyone was tired.

    I stretched my neck to look back at Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito and K1-b0. I lazily waved at the quad; Shuichi and Kaede giggled and waved back at me.

    Kirumi held the door for everyone and we all walked in.

"The rooms have pictures on them so I assume that there're your rooms." Kirumi instructed after closing the door.

    "Wait...wasn't there 16 doors?" Shuichi asked.

    'Fuck...'

    "Gonta no see Y/N's picture on any of the doors..."

    "Ah, it looks like they miscalculated..." Rantaro thought.

    "It looks like y/n has to share a room with someone..." Ryoma slightly laughed and pulled his hat down. "This is going to be interesting..."

    "I can just sleep out here, I'll talk with the Monokids maybe.." I mumbled.

    "Gonta be gentlemen and let y/n stay with him!"

    "No! She should stay with me! We'll have fun together!"

      "With you degenerate males?" Tenko snared.

    "Gonta that's sweet and all...but I think Tenko has a point." Kaede spoke up. "Y/n might feel more comfortable with a female.."

    "So, she can stay with one of us females? I don't mind her staying with me.." Maki calmly agreed.

    Tenko stammered. "S-Same here!"

    "Y/n, who would you like to stay with?" Kaede asked.

    Pick Or Random?

    Time slowed down again as the two options popped up. I clicked the option, 'pick' and a list of all the females popped up.

    Miu and Tsumugi are out. Staying with Tenko or Maki could be awkward... Himiko and Angie drives am a little crazy with the way they talk...and I don't want to wake up in some sort of magic trick in the morning...

    "Kaede." I calmly answered. "I-If that's okay with you..."

    "It's no problem! It is my fault you're so tired in the first place!" She sadly smiled.

    "Stop apologizing!" Kaito grouched. Kaede waved Gonta up the stairs and left to her room. Gonta softly placed me on her bed.

    I thanked him and he left the room. Kaede threw herself next to me and grinned up at me. "Y/N, I'm really happy you decided to stay with me!"

    "You are?"

    "Yeah! I never...I never really had any friends growing up in the orphanage.. so we can do things best friends usually do!"

    "Of course! Do you have anything in mind?"

    "Can you...braid my hair? Or you braid mine?" She asked me timidly. (Depending on your hair length and or type, you choose to have your hair done.)

    "Sure..." Our fingers danced in each other's hair. "I've also heard that some share secrets or jusy gossip."

    "Could.. could we do that?"

    "Do you want to go first or me?"

    "Mmm, I guess you can tell me some secrets about yourself?"

    "I have one but you can't tell anyone." I giggled at the blond girl.

    She grabbed her hands and sealed them in some kind of secret, "promise!"

    "Bugs give me the hibi jeebies...." I shuttered at the thought of tiny bugs crawling all over my body....

    "If Gonta finds out, he'll have your ass hanging on the wall..."

    "I hope not....this is why you can't tell him" I pulled my fingers up to my mouth in a hushed tone.

She giggled at me, "your hair is really nice, Y/N... You must take really care of your hair.... I think we're done here."

    "Let's have a look!" She pulled my arm and we both headed over the full length body mirror.

    "mm" I hummed. "I like it..."

    "kyaaa! It makes me really happy!" She threw herself into me. Her arms latched herself onto me.

    "Do you have a shower here?" I asked.

    She looked around. "I think...over here?"

    "Do you mind if I were to take a shower first?"

    "Not at all!" She sat down on her bed and laid back. I grinned at her before entering the shower.

    I took my time preparing myself, when I stepped out there were some clothing prepared for me. I changed quickly before kaede bounced in.

   'what an interesting girl...' I sat down on her bed and laid down. After today, I only have one day left to decide if I want to keep rantaro alive or let him seal his faith... If I wanted to find out who to kill, then I would have to do it soon and build up our friendship quick...

    "Y/N, you know you look really pretty when you're relaxed?" I snapped open my eyes to stare into Kaedes pink ones. Kaede was another problem. "....I hope that doesn't sound too weird..."

    "It's fine, are you ready to head to bed?" I asked.

    "Are you sure we can..you know?" She jestured towards the bed.

    I stood up slowly. "If you're uncomfortable, I could go sleep on the floor or something..."

    "N-No! It's just... I'm kinda a big hugger."

    "You are?" This wasn't something I ever expected.

    "I hope you enjoy being little spoon!" She jumped over me and turned me over.

    "you're kinda energetic did you know that? And why am I the little spoon?!" I joked with her. "You didn't even turn off the lights.."

    "Oh right!" She jumped up and rushed over to turn off the lights. Her hair swished as she ran. Her hair disappeared with the light. I felt hands appears around my waist.

    "Dont get off getting too handsy, okay?" I joked. When I didn't hear anything back from the blond, I heard soft snores. "K-Kaede?"

    'she must've fell asleep pretty easily...'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰