IV. FOUR

❛ First, I'm never wrong

First, I'm never wrong.
Second, if I'm wrong...
back to the first rule.

(I wondered if any of you stopped and waited for the pic to move

(I wondered if any of you stopped and waited for the pic to move...or continued on reading...)

    Another one of those bears was at the top of the steps! 'Ggh! Wrong choice!' Another option popped up, 'Dodge' or 'Block'!

    Dodge

    I ducked under the robots swinging arms. Kaede gripped onto my arm and dragged me backwards.

    "Y/N! Kaede! Over here!"

    We ran over to where shuichi was, "Ah, geez! What are those things?!"

    "I have no idea but I don't want to be caugh up with it again!" I cried as we frantically dove towards the door. Kaede opened it up and we all jumped inside. Inside were the rest of the V3 cast in their old uniforms. I couldn't tell if I was happy or if I was still scared out of my mind.

    "Ohhh..." Angie gasped. "More people have arrived."

    "H-huh." Kaede asked.

    Kaito walked forwards and extended a hand or all of us. "Did your all get chased by that monster, too?!"

    Kaede gripped his hand. "Yeah..."

    "What are they? What do they want with us?" Ryoma asked while twisting his fake cigar in his mouth.

    Kokichi spoke up, "do you want me to check on what's happening?"

    Everyone's acting...so casual. I kinda forgot this is how they act before the killing game started...it made me kinda sad..

    "And that makes 17." Rantaro casually stated. Kaede asked him what he was talking about; "I'm talking about us. There are 17 of us—all high schoolers. More then usual."

    I decided it was best to stay back and just let the natural dialogue continue out. "Oh, right. Didn't answer your question. I can give you my name, it's Rantaro Amami....let's just leave it at that."