XX. TWENTY

There must be times when two swords must be drawn

two swords must be drawn.

       I could see a red and orange slanted circle float around us

       I could see a red and orange slanted circle float around us. The spear landed on each person from Tsumugi, to Rantar, to Gonta before finally settling on Kaede.

D E C I D E

      Tears slowly streamed down my s/c face as I bit my nail. Shuichi was holding his hand across his heart as Kaede gave us both a heart whelming smile. 'Kaede..Why did you do it?'

       "...Kaede is the culprit." He declared. Everyone was shocked, rightfully so. Everyone begged and pleaded that the blond female wasn't the killer...but she didn't deny any of it.

     "Pfft... hahaha! Just kidding!" she blurted out.

      "...what?" I choked on my salvia.

       "Just Kidding?" Ryoma asked.

     "Huh? Did you guys really think i'm the culprit?"

      "If you weren't the culprit, why stay silent?" I narrowed my eyes.

      "It's just a joke, come on Y/N! It's like when we were at our sleepover yesterday!" She sent me a giggle. "Psh, come on, guys! Like I could!"

     'This isn't good...Hopefully shuichi can help everyone notice that kaedes the killer.' He looked over at me confused. 'Or...maybe i have to help him?'

      "When Miu was murdered, I was in the classroom with Y/N and Shuichi, remember? After that, we went to the library and that's the first time I even saw the body. Plus, I never met up with Miu. I never had a chance to kill her. My hands are only strong enough to play piano!"

      "Then accusing you of being the culprit is..." Maki asked.

     "Yup, it's wrong! Shuichis just joking around. He wanted to brighten up the mood!"

     "How is that a joke?" I asked. 'For the love of God, shuichi please step in before i lose all my empathy.'

     "No matter how you look at it, I couldn't have killed Miu with that shot."