XIV. FOURTEEN

Ethereal/E•the•re•al/ Adjective Extremely delicated and light in a way that seams too perfect for this world

Ethereal
/E•the•re•al/ Adjective
Extremely delicated and light in
a way that seams too perfect
for this world

Ethereal/E•the•re•al/ Adjective Extremely delicated and light in a way that seams too perfect for this world

    Kaito screamed as loud as he could. He bawled up his hands into fists. Monokuma grinned at how angry he was making the purple man angry. "Right? I bet you can't stand all the tension in the air, right? So it's better to just kill!"

    "Wh-what no!" Tenko cried.

    "It seams you're quite serious about forcing us to participate in this killing game." Kirumi agreed with the feminist. "What exactly is your objective?"

    "It doesn't matter! I'm through letting him have his way! I've had enough!" Kaito screamed.

T H I N K
F A S T

    Time didn't even pause, it slowed down but kaito was still moving. The task bar was going down extremely fast.

STOP OR BARDGE IN

I quickly choose the second option, I didn't know if anyone were to step in this time. I don't want another Murkuro to happen...

    I pushed him backwards out of the way before stumbling. I looked down and my foot was stepping right on his face. 'fuck.'

"Violence against the headmaster is prohibited!" He screamed. I stepped back and tried to say something before I was strung by neck. I turnt around and was met eye to eye with an Excel.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Kaito shouted at monokuma. I was loosing my breathe as the Excel squeezed tighter around my neck.

The room went black.

I cracked my eyes open to be met with a bright screen. My legs helplessly swung back and forth as they didn't touch the ground at all, all gravity in my body. I held up my hands to block out the blinding lights.  I slowly floated to twist myself around. Nothing for miles was to be seen.

    'Not this again..'

    "KYAHAHAHAH!" A laugh screamed. I twisted myself back to the screen where monokuma was laughing. "What a dumb move you just pulled, Y/N!"

    "I-I have a question!" I cried.

    "which is?"

    "Why do I have an option to do something sometimes and others I can't do anything?"

    "Your actions have consequences. Didn't I tell you?" He sighed, an irk mark showed up on the top of his head. "You sure are clueless kid. You used up too much of your strength. You couldn't do anything because you didn't have any stamina left."

    "And... Why don't I have a room?"

    "...."

    "Well?"

    "You suddenly showed up out of nowhere. My sweet little monokubs weren't ready for you yet. Any other questions?"

    "It sounds like you made that up on the spot..." I mumbled. "Anyways, will I have to restart from the very beginning?"

    He thought for a moment. "You'll spawn back where your last check mark was. Which was the beginning of the day. Usually I'll send you back their, but how about we make a compromise?"

    "What kind of compromise.." I questioned.

    "You'll show up where your last question showed up, if you allow the first murder to happen."

    "What do you mean.." 'How did he know about my plan to stop the murder..?'

    "You know I can hear you right? Right now, what you're thinking, I'm hearing. Anyways, to answer your question, I knew all along. I'll put you back to your check mark if you allow the first death to happen."

    "The first death..." I pondered. "The one with Kaede and Rantaro?"

    "You've got it!"

    "....you have a deal. Only this once.." I agreed. I didn't want to go back to the beginning of the game and restart everything.

    "Its been done..." He laughed. I felt my body slowly fade away before he said something else. "You won't go back to the very start, your check marks are when you sleep.."

    "W-Wait! Then I change my min--" I snapped open my eyes back to the cafeteria.... 'Shit. I didn't know that! I wouldve lost about 14 minutes of time.... Now I have to let one of them die because I wasn't paying attention.'

    "It seams you're quite serious about forcing us to participate in this killing game." Kirumi agreed with Tenko. "What exactly is your objective?"

    "It doesn't matter! I'm through letting him have his way! I've had enough!" Kaito screamed.

T H I N K
F A S T

    Time didn't even pause, it slowed down but kaito was still moving. The task bar was going down extremely fast again.

STOP OR BARDGE IN

    I choose the second option with anger. Im such an idiot... If monokuma thought he could trick me, I'll create a loophole. Their will be a first murder, but not one hes expecting.

    Furiously, I turned around and opened the door. The Monokubs tried to get me to stop, but right now if I see another 3 foot, fuzzy creature talk to me I'll loose it.

   'He wants a murder? Then he'll get one.'

F O U R   L I F E S   L E F T
(0) Retrys
(0) Quits
(1) Exchange

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰