LIII. FIFTY-THREE

Absolutely nothing, this is just hot to me (PUT RYOMA IN THIS REEE)

      "S-Seriously, so mean... why would you do this to your friends..." Kokichi mumbles landing right on top of me when maki released his neck. With any more pressure, the knife that was under me would've gone straight into my stomach.

     "...Who are you calling a friend?"

     "No matter what happens... I'll always think of everyone as my friend." Kokichi removed himself. His legs wobbling. "T, That's why... I'll take my leave now... I won't bother you guys... just follow the path you believe in.

     "Kokichi, wait.." I sprung up after him, hooking an arm around his body. I tugged him closer to me. I kept him upright as he tightly clamps onto my bag.

     "L-Leave me alone."

     "You're injured.." Plus you basically have my death note..

     "I don't care... you're not getting this notebook back. Leave me alone..." He once again desperately tried to push me off. I clutched his side tightly moving towards the dormitory rooms. We arrived at the dorms, before I could open the door, he started to sputter. "H-Hey! If you're going to come in l-let me do something first!"

      "Come on, i don't care if it's messy..."

      He rolled his eyes, "It's not that. Just stay put."

     He disappeared into the room closing the door with a loud bang, leaving me outside. I softly heard wheels moving. 'That must be his whiteboard..' he was cleaning up some things. It took around fifteen minutes or so before he opened the door again, huffing and puffing.

    "Took you long enough." I joked around, he didn't respond. He held the door open wide enough for me to enter through. Under his bed I saw a lump, he kicked whatever was further under it. "You didn't need to clean, I'm just here to make sure you're okay...."

      "....Hey, Y/N." He asked.

     "Whats up?"

     "Who do you think the mastermind is?"

    "Me?... Well, I actually don't know who it is."

     "Don't lie. You know too much about us, you know too much about the school... you aren't the mastermind because of how many deaths you've prevented. How do you know all of this?!... Who are you?" He balled up his fists and yelled at me. It hurt seeing him so worked up.

     I carefully walked over to him, i raised my hands onto his shoulders and lowered him to his bed, "I wish i could tell you, if you stay alive and don't pull anything stupid.... I'll tell you everything." I pulled up the blanket and covered him with it, "Do you trust me?"

     ".." At first he didn't respond, 'he must be upset...' My legs moved upwards, as I was going to leave his bedside he gripped onto my wrist. "I... I trust you. Your book is in the drawer by my whiteboard."

     "Thank you, Kokichi.." He let go of my wrists. I walked away from him and over to my book that was in the first drawer and my bag that was hanging on the whiteboard. I slang my bag over my shoulders and looked into it, 'At least all my things are here...'. Sneaking a look back at Kokichi, he was knocked out. His whiteboard caught my attention, 'i shouldn't....'

    Weighing the options between leaving and looking at the whiteboard, i couldt resist the urge to look. Peaking over at all of our names, scanning for my own I found my face....

     Under were the words, 'Trustworthy'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰