XLIX. FOURTY-NINE

Because you believed in me, another path opened up

another path opened up

       Kokichi dragged everyone back to the main building despite everyone complaining about how stressed out and tired they were

       Kokichi dragged everyone back to the main building despite everyone complaining about how stressed out and tired they were. The lilac haired male giggled as he led everyone to Makis Ultimate Lab, turning to her he demanded, "Open it."

      Maki debated whether to open it or suckerpunch Kokichi, she in the end gripped onto her keycard. Opening it for everyone to walk into, there on the walls were weapons stacked upon weapons. The dark gloomy room reeked of iron, Maki flashed on the lights. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

      "What the hell is this?!" Kaito cried out. He almost fainted at the door if it weren't for Rantaro who unfortunately was behind the taller male. (A/N: Damn idk this guys height— they all look tall to me)

     "It's almost like a warehouse for weapons"

     Kokichi from the front of the group grinned, extending his arms. "Seeee, i told you! Maki wasn't she's not really the super highschool level Childcare Worker! In fact shes the Super High School Level Assassin"

   "Can i take one of these for myself?" I asked, picking up a sword. Everyone flashed me a look of disappointment, "Well?"

    Kirumi sighed, "Y/N, swords are not toys.."

    "Don't be an idiot." Maki walked over to me and gripped onto the sword i had in my hand, she walked past the group and everyone either stepped back or balled their hands. "You'll injure yourself, put it down."

    "Pleaseeee? I won't break it!"

     Maki snickered a little before giving me back the sword, "I'll teach you sometime..."

    "Wait, Kokichi--" Shuichi brought all the attention onto Kokichi. "how did you even figure this out? There's no way for you without you going inside her Ultimate Lab..."

    "No silly! Don't you remember 50 chapters back when we had that failed motive video thingy? I had everyones motive videos, watching them was so easy~"