XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR

Your body is a precious thing your parents gave you

thing your parents gave you

     "Y/N, does this look like a hand?" The Ultimate artist asked

"Huh...? Yeah, i guess." I mumbled. Angie had the members of the student council go ahead and dragged me out of my studies a couple of minutes ago. I was hoping to catch a chance to chat with Rantaro, but I was whisked away when Gonta popped up. Poor Rantaro however. I think the way Gonta ran after us would severely scare him forever.

"Atua told me that you will be of most help to me." She explained happily. "Will you help me out? It will be much faster with the help of two people!"

     Angie thrusted a stack of clay in front of me and some water. Rolling up my sleeves and abandoning my bag, I asked her "What do I do?"

     "Would you like me to help you?"

     "Kinda yeah"

     Angie flashed me a bright smile before putting the hand on the table. "Atua please help give Y/N a little bit of talent to sculpture!"

     'ouch.'

      The Artist bubbled and moved herself to be in position behind me. She guided my hands to the bowl filled with water. She dipped both of our hands in the water, making sure every texture of skin was drenched. She hummed a soft song in my ears and leaned over me to take a portion of the clay into her grasp. She moved it around a little and guided my hands again, grasping the clay.

      "It's cold." I commented randomly, the quietness and her being this close to my body was going to have me fainting.

    "It'll get warmer in a bit, just wait." She chimed in. She moved my hands around and soon enough, I was able to make a somewhat upper part of an arm. "Like that!"

     "It does look like an arm doesn't it?"

      Angie lifted up the forearm and examined it, "Nyahaha, maybe you have a little talent within you!"

     Angie placed the arm back onto the table and passed me some paint. She told me to mix in some purple and orange till it turns into a creamy color. It was kind of overwhelming to have random body parts thrown at you, but nonetheless I picked up the arm and painted away. We sat in silence for a while, only the soft humming of Angie echoed around the room. I was afraid to leave her alone, at any moment, she could be killed.

     "We've arrived!" A voice shouted. I almost jumped out of my skin as Kiibo shouted excitedly.

     The entire student council walked inside holding either books or some random supplies. "Did you guys bring the entire library? Also, is that my bag?"

    "I thought I might as well bring it for you, y-you.. You might need it." Tenko blushed. She thrusted the bag towards me and turned away, "I-Its awkward seeing you without it."

      I took the bag and thanked her, the rest of the group slammed stacks of books on the table. "What is all of this?"

     "This is to help us with the resurrection ritual!" Angie whipped her hands on her apron and walked over to us and started to flip through a book.

     "Y/N has pretty handwriting." Gonta complimented.

     "Thank you, Gonta..." I picked up one of my own journals but a hand slapped me away.

     "Work on the arm, Y/N." Angie scolded me.

     Kiumi turned towards me, "Y/N, please forgive me. I'll help you clean up your Lab as soon as possible."

     'My lab?' What the fuck did they do to my lab?

     "Nyeh.. What do we even need all these books for?" Himiko dug her pinky into her ear. "This was a lot of work..."

      "This will help us bring back Miu spirit! This is great work everyone, now i must read all of these!" The tan lady escorted the crowd out the room. Once again it was the two of us, sitting in silent. "Is there something wrong?"

      "W-What?"

      "You keep looking at me instead of working on that arm." She put a marker in the book with her finger.

      Debating whether i should tell the girl in the bikini, i decided against it. Giving Angie any type of information would send her over the edge. "I'm just... worried if we'll ever get to see Kaede and Miu again."

     "Do not fret, Y/N!" Angie petted my head and opened up the book once again flipping the page. "It'll work, with your knowledge, we have nothing left to worry about! Just continue working on that book."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Help I just found out Tsumugi was 5'10– I'm 5'1 please send help—