XXII. TWENTY TWO

"Hyah-hahahahaha! I know, I know

I know... Beauty *and* brains?
Why, it's just not fair!"

 Beauty *and* brains? Why, it's just not fair!"

The day continued on like normal. Everyone left the Kitchen except for me and Tojo.

I was sketching out in my jornal watching Kirumi carefully. She hummed a song as her hands swiftly moved back and forth from the plates on the table to the little trolly. I offered to help the Ultimate maid and she gave me a smile... 'God i love her.'

Small talk was created between me and the towering female when a voice interrupted us. A small blast of purple shoved itself into my vision. "Hey, Y/N? Could i talk to you for a bit?"

"Well..I'm kinda talking with Kirumi" I answered kokichi.

He gripped onto my wrist and squeezed it. "i'm sure she won't mind~."

I didn't even get a chance to turn down the grape man's offer as he dragged me away. I awkwardly waved at Tojo as the distance between us widened.

We walked back into the dormitory's and I almost dragged my legs to Kaedes room. He checked his pocket for a while before grabbing a random piece of paper. He anxiously looked at me, he looked as if he was gathering his thoughts... "Lucky, you have such a nice room decorated for yourself, mine just reminds me of someone.."

"Cut the bullshit, Y/N." He looked me in the eye. "Who exactly are you?"

"W-What? Did you forget my Ultimate or something?" I asked. 'that's a random question...'

"You want to beat around the bush, huh? Then explain this." he shoved a piece of paper in my face. It only took me a few moments to read the first line before I choked up. 'the letter kaede wrote me...'

"Where did you get that..."

"Looks familiar, doesn't it? You should keep watch of what falls out of your pockets..." he gave me a sneaky smile. "Why didn't you go meet up with Kaede?"