LII. FIFTY-TWO

Love and justice will win the day!

"What a coincidence. I thought I'd end this too!" Kokichi suddenly shows up in front of everyone in the gym causing heads to snap.

Sitting on some kind of contraption with pink round bottles in his hands and my notebook in the other. Jostling around the pink fluid he glanced at all of us.

"K-Kokichi?!" Shuichi looked as if he were going to faint.

"I thought I'd end this killing game as well." He grinned, he held up my bookbag and dropped my Jornal in it, "Y/N has some plans of her own... A journalist knows so much about her surroundings."

"Can i have it back?" I extended my palm, hoping he would give it back... however he shook his head, packing up the pink potions in the bag as well.

Gonta stood up, walking to the Supreme Leader. "Kokichi, that's not nice... Thats Y/N's bag"

"D-Dammit! How'd you get h--"

"Oh, don't move. If you don't want to become this thing's breakfast, that is."

"W-What do you mean..." Tenko asked.

"Is that a bomb...?" Ryoma took a puff of breath.

"A bomb, you say?!" Himiko looked as if she were going to faint.

"Well, basically..." Kokichi twirled some hair between his pale fingers, "If you don't want to get blown away by this bomb, listen to what I have to say.... Obediently."

Kokichi paused, Angie gave him a nudge. "Don't be shy!"

"Wait...what were we talking about?"

"Whatever you just said!"

"Don't worry, Kid.. knowing him, i doubt its a real bomb..."

Kaito ignored Himiko and Ryoma, "Y-You're using a bomb... what are you planning...!"

"Oh, I should talk about my role here, shouldn't I? It's written in the rules! 'The killing game will continue until there's two people left'." He started to sulk, "But, there's nothing in the rules that says there's a limit to the amount of people you can kill at once..."
" ...Huh?"