LX. SIXTY

"Being bored is good as long as you are happy

as you are happy."

       "

   "...kaitos cause of death."

       "...Huh"

   "An Electro Bomb was used in the timeframe between you gave Momota-kun the antidote and you came back to destroy the control panel." Shuichi started, answering Ryoma, "Since that means Kaito might not've died because of the poisoned arrow... a new possibility arises."

      'There he goes!' I cheered in my mind. Angie, who was sitting next to me was rubbing my arms up and down chanting prayers. She littered my arm shoulders over my injuries with her soft fingers.... never applying pressure. My body felt tired, heavy. 'It needs sleep to heal..'

        Shuichi continued the case, since Kokichi planned to make an unsolvable mirder, he was able to solve the trial much quickr, especially with the help of Monokuma.

       Everything was going smoothly, I thought I could finally head to bed until....

        "It could only be Kaito!" Shuichi finally brought together, explaining what he thinks might've happened while we're all in the exile hanger. Bringing his hand from the podium onto his heart he gave everyone a sad smile.

       "I-It's Kaito?!"

      Tenko started to sweat. "The one who killed... Kaito was... Kaito? You're... kidding, right? This is all one big joke?

     "I... know. I don't want to believe it either." His hair started to spike up. "But when I try to reach the truth, I keep on ending up at the conclusion that the culprit is Kaito Momota!"

       "Is that true Monokuma? Did he...?" Kiibo started to choke on his words. 'I think he's malfunctioning...'

      "Hey, answer!" Tsumugi pointed between the two of us, "Y/N, Kokichi! If Kaito really is the cul---"

       "...I'm the culprit." Maki twirled a strand of hair in her hands.

...

...

...

       'YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING--'

      The room shook as Maki randomly threw herself under a parked bus. Shuichi looked as if he was going to lose it. "The possibility still exists that I'm the culprit."

     "W-What are you saying? Maki, you're not the culprit." Shuichi combatted her.

     "I...I saw it with my own eyes." She fought.

     Shuichi placed a hand on his face, "Maki--"

     "No!"

     "Theres no way im not the murder! I killed him, I killed him!" She sobbed. She reached a hand to the bottom of her skirt, pulling out a knife she directed it at the detective. "Listen to me!"

      "All evidence points to Kaito dying of a disease!--"

     The two went back and forth in a mini argument, Shuichi in the end won. Causing the assassin to drop to her knees crying. "Please...believe me"

      "Looks like we're out of time!" Monokuma giggled, holding up an imaginary clock.

       "Wait! Please!"

      "Upupupu...! Let us begin!"

      "Monokuma! Wait!"

      "Where the fates of the white and black divide! It's VOTING TIME!"

      "NOOOOOO!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

        Since there was nobody left to punish, monokuma grumbled kicking his feet on the ground. It took me so much energy to actually move my body from my podium back onto the elevator. However, Maki was still kneeling down at her podium, tears streaming down her face and a knife clutched in her hands.

       Sighing, I walked up to Kirumi who held my bag. Pulling it open softly, I dragged out Kaitos jacket.

    "Y/N--"  Angie extended her arms.

    "She should at least have something.." I walked over to her, holding her shoulders softly. She glared at me but softened when she saw the jacket. I slung the jacket around her shoulders. She broke down more.

    Kiumi hummed, pulling up the small assassin, rubbing her shoulders. "Let's get you both to bed..."

    Gonta softly raised me from the ground, carrying me as my legs hung loosely on either sides of his body. We walked into the elevator, holding kokichis gase. I fell asleep as soon as the elevator rose upwards.

CHAPTER 60: Class Trail - END
REMAINING SURVIVORS: 13

F O U R L I F E S L E F T
(0) Retrys
(0) Quits
(1) Exchange
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰