LIV. FIFTY-FOUR

(I FOUND THE OTHER PHOTO LIFE)

"I think there is nothing more
exciting than pushing yourself
past the possibilities of
what you're capable of."

    I smiled at kokichis opinion of me, clutching my bag

I smiled at kokichis opinion of me, clutching my bag. I slowly excited his room. I have to stop his plan of an unsolveable murder, or make sure Shuichi never solves the trial... might have to pull a Byakuya....

Walking down the hallway, I bumped into Kaito and Maki. Feeling a little awkward I decided to speed walk past the couple, Maki who was talking to Kaito grabbed my arm. "Hey Y/N...."

"Whats up, Maki?"

"....Do you want to train today?"

"Train? Her?" Kaito asked, "W-Why not invite Y/N to our workout sessions at night? It'll be nice having another female friend for you."

Maki sent him an intense glare that caused him to look down at his side mumbling. She turned back to me and asked, "Are you free...?"

"Sure.." Maki started to guide me to her Ultimate Lab, leaving Kaito behind. He started to yell saying we shouldn't try and blatantly exclude him. "You're the one not trying to hang out with us..."

"S-Shut up! Lets just go." He started to walk next to us, waiting for maki to continue taking the lead. She eyed him before sighing, walking once again in the direction to her Ultimate Lab.

"Hey Maki," I asked her, "I noticed you have a lot of weapons in your lab... Do you think maybe we could try something new other than a sword. I rather not have my sword partner someone who could easily kill me." I jabbed a finger over at Kaito.

"Hey!"

"I have other Weapons... I have a crossbow... some other bows if you want to focus on aim and accuracy?"

Kaito raised his eyebrows, "Crossbow?! Could you teach me how to assemble a crossbow?"

"That's a lot.... What else do you have?"