XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT

Fanfics can connect people to a shared dream

to a shared dream

Fanfics can connect people to a shared dream

Today was a mess. Leading up from whatever happened with Korekiyo and whatever happened next with Kokichi. Who knew such a tiny man could have so many questions....

All I wanted to do was go to bed. My body was overwhelmed and overworked, at least I can wait a while before Kokichi and Kaitos case... then I'll be done. Miu isn't here anymore so I don't have to worry about her.

"Y/N?"

'You've gotta be fucking...' "What is it, Angie?"

"I have a surprise for you!" She cried. Mumbling, I pushed myself up from the bed and wobbled towards the door. My hands hovered over the handle, 'she could be trying to kill me... whatever.'

     "What's up, Itty bitty bitchlet!" A voice boomed.

      "What the—"

       "Missed me, didn't ya!" The blond grinned. I was flabbergasted, standing right in front of me was the one and only Miu Iruma.

       "Y-You should be dead?!"

       "But I'm not!"

        "It was all with your help!" Angie grinned. "I did the summoning all by myself, Korekiyo helped me with the Candle!"

      "I think I've seen it all at this point." I rubbed my eyes before letting them both in the room. However, Miu held her hand up to Angie.

     "Is it okay if I have some time with....What's your name again?" She asked.

      "L/N... F/N." I heaved, 'I don't think she remembers anything from that day.'

      "Yeah yeah.... I want to talk with a bookwhore for a while."

        Angie was disappointed, but still mustered up a smile. "I shall be back later!"

       The door slammed closed. It was just me and Miu left in the room. I walked to my bed and sat on it, patting the area next to me.

      "What did you want to t—" She punched me.

      "You fucking bitch." She spat. Tears were running down her face, anger and fear laced her voice. "You tricked me. I thought I could trust you and you killed me....but you helped Yonaga and brought me back to life."

      "I'm.. sorry." That's all I could say.

      "You make no sense. You confused me... but I've watched you up from above."

     "You went to heaven?"

     Miu looked me dead in the eyes, "why wouldn't I?"

      "I..Er, you're right...." my face flushed red, this is weird.

      "I've seen what you've done, who you've protected.... I don't forgive you, but I do respect you, whatever value that has."

      "Thank you Miu, and again I apologize for...you know." The room fell silent. The previous conversation between the two of us withered. "Do you want to see your ultimate lab?"

       "Oh fuck yeah, do I even have one?" The inventor's face lit up like a candle. 'Miu, how much do you know about things...'

     "Is she a ghost or is this a hologram?" Kokichi asked

     "Is she a ghost or is this a hologram?" Kokichi asked. Currently the entire cast minus Kaede, were in the Ultimate inventors Ultimate lab. It was the first time for them seeing both Miu and her lab all together. I was still trying to figure out how the fuck she came back from the dead.

       "Neither, crochrot!" She turned to us with her goggles now resting on her forehead then her eyes, "I am the one and only, Girl genius, Miu Iruma!"

       "Gonta is a little confused.." He was hesitant to speak to the girl.

       "Don't look at me like i just blew up a dove with a rocket launcher! You should be asking bookwhore and Sun child over there."

       "Don't ask me, i have no idea how this happened." I rubbed my eyes. 'This is a lot to take in.' Do I have to save Miu from Gonta? Are there going to be more motives? How do i save them if i don't know what comes next?"

        "I know!" The small girl giggles. "With all of Y/n's investigations and interviews, I was able to put everything together and bring her back to life! She however cannot eat or sleep!"

         Miu choked on hearing the new information, "T-Those things were useless anyways"

       "She's like a robot now!" Kokichi giggled. "Kinda cool, but we already have an Ultimate Robot so she's kinda useless again."

       "Don't call me useless you lying little shit!"

       "Robots are very cool!"

       Kokichi rolled his eyes. The three of them started to go at it again before five small fuzzy bears appeared in front of us. "Wha Wha Wha?! If it gets any hotter here i might get naked, just kidding, i'm always naked!"

      "Ew..." Tenko shuttered.

      "Anyways, I didn't expect you guys to bring someone back from the dead. What a bunch of weird teenagers...."

     Monophanny grinned and continued on, "We brought another motive for everyone!"

     "Which is..?" Rantaro asked. The five of them whispered upon themselves, as if this motive was more of a last minute thing. Monotaro looked up first and cleared his voice. "Your dorms are temporarily on lock down."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰