XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE

"My plan is to conquer the world with punk!"

world with punk!"

"My plan is to conquer the world with punk!"

     Everyone started to bicker. Angie continued to give out hugs and pats on everyone's head, it was kinda weird but in a way, really wholesome. She looked so happy talking about Atua and bringing people back to life

     "Angie's Atua changes his appearance depending on who's looking" Himiko informed everyone. Everyone took their attention off Angie and Gonta to look at the tiny mage.

     Kokichi scoffed "Well, that's not suspiciously convenient at all..."

     "Oh, yeah. Why don't you join our student council, Gonta?" Angie asked.

     In the corner of my eyes, I spotted Rantaro choking on something before he raised his voice "A-A...a student council?!

    "Yeah! It'd be really reassuring if you were a part of the student council, Gonta!" Tsumugi cheered.

"Mhm... you will use your power for the peace of the academy!" Himilko cried. The group completely dodged Tantaros question and continued to discuss the recrute of new members. I gave the avocado man a smug, 'I told you so' look. It was kinda funny, he rarely showed any emotion other than happiness and seriousness, but here he was with his mouth wide open.

"W-Wait, before all of that, what exactly is this 'student council'?" Shuichi asked.

"Hmpf, I don't remember electing anyone.." Ryoma jokes.

"Late last night, Angie summoned us to discuss how we can eradicate the killing game." Kiibo hummed.

"Me, Keebo... Tenko, Tsumugi and Kirumi." Himiko started to count the members with her fingers slowly. I was more surprised that Kirumi was on that list. The mage sighed, "There's probably more people, but eh.... I'm too lazy to name them."

"The student is always happy to recruit people if you're useful, is what Angie told me. I will give my services to them if that's what they desire. '' Kirumi hummed.