LI. FIFTY-ONE

I cant stand on my own if she keeps treating me like a child!

     The next couple of days started with Rantaro and myself discussing plan ideas in order to bring the mastermind to justice, none of what we had was smart or easy to achieve

The next couple of days started with Rantaro and myself discussing plan ideas in order to bring the mastermind to justice, none of what we had was smart or easy to achieve. I still say we walk up to Tsumugi and just slash the back of her head with a bat. However my bag with all my items, and the jornal with all our plans went missing.

Having an internal anxiety attack, I flipped Kaedes entire room inside out, upside down. No nook was left untouched, someone opened the door and I yelled at them, "Can you come back later!?"

"Oh.." Gonta got startled. "Gonta wanted to make sure Y/N was okay... He hears a lot of noises and yelling from outside"

"Im sorry, Gonta. I'm just frustrated..." I apologized. He slowly opened the door and let himself in.

"What is Y/N looking for?"

     "My bag, you know... the one i never take off?"

     Gonta paused, fixing his glasses looking around before a lightbulb went off in his head, "Gonta see Kokichi with a bag, but Gonta cant find him..."

    "Kokichi has my bag?" I asked, Gonta shook his head aggressively. "Excuse me, Gonta.. I'm on my way to make Grape juice."

     Leaving both the room and Gonta, I rushed out and headed to his dorm. With no luck, I started to kick the door. I gave up on the door and rushed down the steps, running through the hallways as fresh air blew my hair. 'Where the hell could he be?!'

      Running into Tsumugi, she stopped me by gripping onto my arm. "W-Wait! Y/N stop for a moment!"

     "Whats up?" Halting to a stop, I turned to the blue-haired female.

     "This may be silly... but i was hoping we could maybe, i don't know hangout?" The blue hair female pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. 'Was the mastermind willingly asking me to hang out with her...?'

Hang out with Tsumugi or Look for Kokichi?

    "...Sure, why not? Let's make it quick, I have to find something I lost." The bluenette excitedly dragged me off to the fifth floor, opening one of the doors. I was blinded with bright stage lights. On the sidelines of the wall were rows and rows of clothing.