XI. ELEVEN

"Don't go around doing whatever you feel like

whatever you feel like. It
causes problems. And not just
for me. For everyone."

        We failed not once, not twice, but three times

We failed not once, not twice, but three times. I was panting on the ground after helping an unconcious Shuichi and Tsumugi back to the start. My arms ached with pain as i dragged them both to the start. Nobody else was there...I guess this is what we get for being the first ones knocked out...

I settled Shuichi and Tsumugi down next to each other, I adjusted my boots and shorts after setting them down. Maybe i should've let Tsumugi to die...

Time slowed down...

FIND THE OTHERS OR STAY STILL?

There could be others who severely need help back there...

FIND THE OTHERS OR STAY STILL?

This action will have consequences...

'Consequences...?'

I slowly rushed back into the underpart of the tunnel too look for anyone injured and or unconcious. I rushed over to Ryoma and carefully picked him up, i spotted Rantaro along the wall resting. I extended my free arm and let him use me as a cane. I did this a few times going back and forth in the cave and tunnel. I waked back in for the final time and spotted Gonta looking frightened.

"O-Over here big guy." I called out to him. He grinned and rushed over to me. "Thank godness you're awake, n-no offence, Gonta. Im tired from helping everyone..."

"Gonta is fine! Gonta thank Y/N for finding Gonta!" Gonta thanked me. I sat down, leaning back against the wall. "Does Y/N want Gonta to help?"

"You've helped enough, Gonta. I just need a few moments to rest." I turned him down.

"But Y/N rest better with friends! Gonta bring Y/N to friends!" He insisted. I couldnt turn him down, the loveable giant wouldnt let me change his mind anyways. Gonta swooped me up bridal style and we walked. Gonta seamed to really happy someone was with him in the dark.

We walked slowly and heard voices at the end of the tunnel.

"Wait, we cant give up! This time, we'll--"

"Knock it off already. You're free to keep trying on your own, but forcing us to join is basically torture."

"T-Torture?"

We walked in to Kokichi yelling at kaede. Could i have prevented this if i didnt go find everyone? "You know what really hurts? Being denied the right to give up in an impossible situation...You won't let us give up no matter what we say, you have the moral high ground...That... doesnt sound like torture to you? When you say we cant give up, you're not inspiring us--you're strong-arming us!"

"I-I didnt mean it like that...."

Time slow down...

S̵̢͉̺̖͍̊̃̊͘Ṯ̷̢̙̥͉̑̀̍̅͆̓̔E̴̺͕͉̱̞̰̗̦͔̽P̵̖͉̭͈̠̄̀̅͊͊̅̕ ̴̧͖̭̻̝͎̘̪̬̏̒̊͋̃͛͛́͘͝I̸̧̜̝̣̯̥̤̖͑̈́̋̂͐̿̚̚͝Ṅ̵̨͔̬̰̭͖͈ OR STAY QUIET

The option to step in kept making error sounds every time i tried to click it. The timer above my head was slowly losing its white bar..

"Let me interfere! Let me interfere!" I cried and harshly pressed the option. The black doves left the option, 'Stay quiet'.

"Hey, degenerete! Quit being so selfish!" Tenko shouted.

"I-I'm not being selfish...The others feel the same way, too..."

Kaede gasped. "What?"

I was still mad that i couldnt step in..Was it because i was too tired to do anything? Was this the conciquese it was talking about?

"P-Please, wait! We,... no can give up!" Gonta jossiles me in his arm while walking up to the pair.

"You guys! Are you really okay with not getting out of this place?!" Kaito growled.

"Are you guys dense? Do you see the condition Y/N is in?!" Kokichi pointed at me.

"I-Im..fine. I just used up too much of my energy.."

"It doesnt matter, We should'nt havt to push ourselves...Let's just find another way out, okay?" Kokichi looked pleading at me. His eyes scanning every inch of my body.

"What!?" Kaede shouted.

"....You're talking about the killing game, arent you?" Rantaro asked.

"Oh, so you're gonna interpret it like that, huh?"

"Wh-What are you talking about?! Theres no way we can do the killing game!" Tenko battled Kokichi.

"Nee-heehee...Calm down. Want some bubble gum? You can blow pretty big bubbles with it."

"Oh-hoho... Looks like this little degenerate wants his head smashed into the ground."

Shuichi stood in between the two. "S-Stop, guys, we shouldn't be fighting!..."

"We fell apart pretty quick for a group that decided to be friends and work together." Ryoma sassed.

"I'm sorry...this is my fault. I'm so sorry.."

"Its not your fault kaede...you just wanted the best for everyone.." I reassured her.

"I-Idiot! What're you apologizing for?!" Kaito screamed. "Its not your fault at all!"

"...Really? I think its kaedes fault." Maki shrugged. Before anyone else could continue the conversation about whos to blame and if they should continue trying, a familiar bell chime went off.

"This is an official announcement from the ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles!" Monosuke started.

"It is now 10 p.m. Nighttime officially starts now!" Monotaro announced.

"Whether you've been good or naughty, its time to go tinkle and go to beddy-bye!"

They all continued about what rooms were open and which were closed. They also warned us of a killing....The only thing i could think of is if i have a room in this game...

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰