0.9|| LA Bitches.

A month after everything happened, Skylar and Liah were on best friend status. They talked about everything that happened in the two years, and how she met Colson. Liah was sitting on her bed with Skylar on her phone, and having Malarie on Liah's phone. Mal and Skylar like eachother but Liah could tell Mal was jealous that she was present and she couldn't see her best friend.

The two had their own little conversation about something while Liah was on her laptop texting her friends back in maine. She couldn't even answer a question one of them asked without having another question being asked about how good LA was. Even though the group consisted ofMal, Jackie and two others, they could type and talk fast, no matter what it was.

JackJack: "Guys, she can't keep up with your questions lmao."

Liah: "No, it's okay! I don't mind."

Cassidy: "it's not Cali related but is there anyone you like now?"

JackJack: "Oh. My god. She's been there a month, let her relax Cassidy."

Danny: "Yeah but like... she did say she had a close friend there."

Liah: "You're talking about me like i'm not even here, wtf."

Cassidy: "I know i'm sorry. I just want you to be happy. You looked like your parents dragged you here and even though you were happy with us, you still looked like you hated it here."

Danny: "We're just looking out for you even from across the damn States."

Liah: "The person i was talking about isn't in my life anymore. I needed a fresh start and they weren't here for two years of my life so it doesn't bother me that I ended the friendship."

JackJack: "Damn... Liah out here dropping bitches."

Mal: "yeah uh huh. Hey Liah? Instead of hiding in here you like... pay attention to me and Skylar?"

Danny: "Skylar?! Who's skylar!"

Liah: "A friend, and yes."

She looked up and shut her computer lid looking at her phone screen and then Skylar. The two had a smile on their faces which kinda freaked Liah out.

"What?" She finally spoke up and Skylar sat next to her wrapping one of her arms around her neck.

"You didn't tell me your birthday was soon." She hugged her with a side hug and messed up her hair like she's seen Liah do to her brother.

"I didn't think it was a big thing to tell people. I don't celebrate my birthday anyways so i really don't want you to get me anything if that's what you're thinking of." Liah slapped her hand from her hair and took her hands raking them through.

"How could she not Liah? You like people getting you things so if she does it'll be just another day but you're a year older." Mal, laughed to herself and sat up against her headboard.

"Malarie i will fly to Maine and kill you myself."

"She's right though Liah, just let me take you out to get food or something." She pouted and looked at her giving sad puppy dog eyes.

"Oh no, you do the same face Mal does!" Groaning she made her body limp and laid in Sky's lap covering her face.

Skylar laughed and put her strength into wrestling her to sit up. Liah groaned louder and then started laughing feeling Skylar's hands go over her body tickling her. Mal watched them and then heard a thud, seeing the phone shake a bit. Liah and Skylar were on the floor laughing hard and rolling.

"Did you guys fall?" Malarie asked, her voice starting to crack from laughing at them.

"I started to and I grabbed onto Liah taking her with me." She sat up and playfully hit her leg making her get up.

"You were attacking me. If you weren't you wouldn't have fallen." She took her hair flopping it over her head making it messy.

"Mhm okay." She rolled her eyes and stood up helping her up.

"I really wish you were here Mal." She straighten up the blanket on her bed and sat down.

"I do too. I'll be coming down once graduation is fully done and over I promise." Playing with her hands she looked down towards her lap and smiled faintly.

"It's only like... two months from now? You can make it till then without me right?" Liah asked and watched her face fall clearly missing her being close to her, or even in the same state.

"Yeah i can. Seeing you means I also get to meet Colson and now Skylar." She looked up and had a smile on her face, so skylar didn't see her vulnerable. "I should go, my dad's calling me."

"Okay, I miss you." She blew a kiss to her and watched her return it to her and hung up.

Skylar was next to her on her phone, her fingers going fast texting someone back. They exchanged a few words back and forth before they both laid down going on social media. Liah wasn't much for one to stalk old friends or even exes on socials but Skylar was. She didn't take notice of who she was looking at but heard her mumble a few curse words under her breath.

"Do you want to go to this little cafe sometime on the corner of Hollywood and vine, so it's like... maybe twenty minutes from here?" She asked and showed her pictures with a blonde behind the counter.

"Yeah of course." Liah agreed and looked through them thinking it was rather a cute little place.

"I know we don't technically live in LA so there's not a lot to do but we can still claim to be LA bitches and do LA bitch things y'know?" she laughed and went to text someone back.

I really need to stop telling people I live in Los Angeles.

But now one knows about the small town, it makes it easier.