4.9 || A Girl Billie Brought?

"Hey Sky..." his voice was slurred and he was snickering.

"Colson? Are you drunk?" Skylar sat up and wiped her eyes, as she was waking up.

"No..." His speech was staggered. "Can you come over? I want you to come over?"

"Colson, it's 2AM... I literally just saw you a few hours ago." Whining, Skylar got out of bed and put on her lazy day shoes as she called them. They were easy to put on and go.

"I don't care. Can you come over?" He put the phone down beside him and looked at the body that was completely passed out on his couch.

"I'll be over in a few minutes." Skylar hun up her phone and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

Before she was to walk out the bedroom door, she went to shake Liah awake. When she put her hand, where Liah would be, the bed was cold, and made up on her side. She looked on the hook by the door, seeing her keys were gone. Before she wanted to worry more, she hoped that Liah was at Colson's apartment passed out.

~~~~~~

Skylar knocked on the apartment door before seeing if it was unlocked, not surprised to see that it was, she walked in and out her purse down on the couch. Colson had a girl lying on his lap, and was messing with her hair. He looked at Skylar and patted the seat next to him. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to him, seeing the girl wasn't Liah, and neither was the other girl.

"Hey Colson- who are these girls?" She looked at both of them, and then him.

"Well... this one is a girl Billie brought, and that one," he pointed to the curled up ball, on the couch. "That one is Billie." His speech was a little better but still slurred.

"Uh huh... have you seen Liah at-least? She wasn't at home when I left." Sky looked around to see if there was another girl but found no one.

"I think she spent the night with Claudia. They're getting pretty close." He shrugged and laid his head on hers.

"She never said anything-" When he laid his head on her shoulder she cringed at the smell of booze his breath carried as he whispered to her. "Why are there passed out girls in your apartment?"

"This is Noel, and that-" He pointed to the girl curled up in a ball, who had her face hidden in a pillow. "Is Billie."

Skylar rolled her eyes and stood up, putting a cover over the girl on his lap. When she took his hands to pull him up, his balance was staggered. She held onto him, wrapping her arm around his waist for more stability. The two slowly started walking back to Colson's room, which was just down the hall.

The narrow hallway barely fit the two of them but they squeezed through, and got to the room. Sky, managed to turn the light on and move him to his bed. Waisting no time at all, I'm a few seconds of being sat on the bed, he was already getting under the covers. When she went to turn the light off, before she left her groaned and whined to make her stay, so she didn't have to go back home.

"Stay... I'll give you gas money in the morning, but just stay till then?" He looked at her from under the covers, his body and head fully covered. He cocooned himself in the blanket so only his face showed.

"I can't. Billie's here. If she sees me then she'll know Daliah, is also back." She turned the light off and hunkered down by the bed.

"Please!" He whined a little louder, no sooner to get shushed by her hand over his mouth.

"Okay fine- just shut up, and move over.." She shoved him over to the other side of the bed and got under the covers with him.

The body of both of them kept either of them warm, under the thin blanket he had on the bed. Skylar moved onto her side facing the door and no sooner heard faint snores from Colson. She sighed and closed her eyes, the only sounds she could hear was the wind against the window, and the snores. Being used to him being annoying and making her stay the night(s) was a normal thing, especially when she lived in LA still.

Turning over on her other side, she examined his face as he slept, peacefully. His curly hair was a matted mess of poor upkeep, and he needed to shave his stubble again. After a minute of staring at him, he groaned and out his around her, and out his head in her chest. His grip was strong from someone who was completely passed out. Even in the dark, she felt like of he woke up he would see how red her face got as he nuzzled into her chest.