2.9 || I love you, Billie

Show me you're different. Show me you'll stay.'

"Thank you for tuning into IHeart radio, we have special guest Billie Eilish here with us today!" the radio reporter said looked at her from across the table. "How are you? Are you excited to start touring?"

"I'm good!  I'm so excited to start touring again dude! I can't wait honestly, I need to tour again. I miss seeing the people who support me and just holding them in my arms." She got really happy and soft at the thought of holding one of her fans, and making them feel safe in her arms.

"We had the album on repeat here, when it first came out, it was something that none of us expected from you."

"I try to make it that way. I try to make music and be an artist that I would like to be a fan of." She smiled and messed with her Blohsh necklace around her neck. " I had a lot of inspiration for songs that you feel would be about someone. All throughout the 'Don't Smile At Me' EP and the 'When We All Fall Asleep' album there were songs about someone that I wanted to say to them but I never got too." She looked at him through the monitors and the microphone wires, putting her hands down from her neck.

"Was it someone that you were friends with or someone that you were dating?" He adjusted his headphones on his head and looked at the monitor looking for questions to ask her.

"I don't really want to say, but I think all I can say is that I had this person that I was so attached to, but we drifted. If that makes sense?"

"That's understandable, has the fandom ever seen them and you together, or is it something that you think the fandom will find out who it is themselves." He asked and looked back at her.

"I honestly don't know. Only my brother keeps in contact with them now, so if they ever find out who it is i'll follow them all." Billie's sarcasm peeped through her humor and she looked out the window at the fans holding signs for her, and waved.

"We actually heard a crazy rumor, I was wondering if you could clear it up for us?" He said and watched her throw her head back.

"Ugh! Yeah sure, i don't care." She laughed a bit and moved around in the chair she was in, and moved her mic to suit her.

"We heard you were in-love. Is that true?"

"In-love?" she raised her eyebrows and gave him a soft smile, then looked down at her hands. "I was in love." She looked at him and then down at her hands.

~~~~~~

Finneas was sitting in the back of the car all of them were in, his dad sitting next to him. He heard Billie ranting on and on about how her management was throwing her to the wolves again, and how she hated every second of it. Billie calmed down and put her head on Zoe's shoulder, her mom was trying to explain to her it was the last time and that she was making sure of it. Zoe rested her head on Billie's and she continued to scroll through a few peoples accounts liking their stuff.

"Hey, you okay?" She whispered and lifted her head up to look at her.

"Just tired. That interviewer asked something i hoped i would never have to answer, y'know?" She lifted her head up and rested it on the van window, watching the road beneath them.

"About you being in-love? It's something you weren't expecting, that's why they ask you those types of questions. To get stuff out of you, that you don't want out into the public... now its permanent to the whole world." She nudged her a bit, making Billie look at her.

"i don't care about it being in the public. I care about them finding Liah, and making her hate me even more than she already does.

"You can't control that though." Zoe rubbed Billie's back an wrapped her arm around her, resting her head on her shoulder. "I love you, Billie. I always will, you know that. "She felt Billie rest her head on Zoe's

"I love you too, Zoe..."

The sound of the road was the only thing being heard in the front of the van, where Billie and Zoe were. Finneas and Patrick were whispering in the back, Showing his dad the texts between him and Liah.  Asking if they could spare one night at home, Maggie overheard the question and moved beside Finneas. Seeing the place showing on his phone maps, was Liah's little brothers school.

"Why in the world would you want to go there for?" She asked and handed Finneas' phone back to him. He pulled up his messages again, showing his mom the invitation they all had. 

"If we did, we would have to leave extremally early for Billie's set rehearsal." Patrick whispered, pulling up the tight, packed schedule, to see if it was even remotely possible.

"Billie could see Liah... and if you think about it, i think she really needs it. She talks about her, without even saying her name. You've heard how sad her songs got this year. "Also we could pick up Claudia, so she doesn't have to drive."

Maggie and Patrick both sighed and looked at each other for advice. Maggie looked at him for a second and then Finneas, she nodded her head and she saw the smile form on his stubble covered face. He thanked them both and then moved up to the front with his sister and her manager, to tell her the slight change in plans, but not why they have changed