1.9 || 213-486-2187

Billie was in her car around the time she was at the peak of worrying about her girlfriend's whereabouts. Thinking about how the person who opened the door wasn't Liah, which made her uneasy. She could feel everything Skylar was feeling which was extremely new for her, and she didn't know how to present herself. She could see August on the living room floor enjoying himself with her, which was good for her to see because it calmed her down.

Skylar stared her down and crossed her arms across her chest and stood in the doorway, she called her by her name which made August get up and hug Bilies waist. Billie hugged him after kneeling down to his level. She asked where his sister was and the answer he gave her sent her into a frenzy. Him saying she died made her stand up quickly and asked Skylar about her.

"Relax, she's not actually dead... She's really mentally exhausted though. She's been sleeping for the last forty-eight hours." She said and stopped her from coming inside by putting her hand on Billie's shoulder.

Billie took her hand off her, and took a deep breath in calming herself once again. She went to leave but heard Liah's brother say that he loved her and he wanted her to stay. Turning around, she smiled and hugged him again kissing him on his forehead. The two having their own conversation Skylar tuned it out, occasionally overhearing one of them say "Daliah" or "Liah".

BIllie left after they were done, which Skylar didn't even take notice of, till she heard Billie's car start up. Closing the front door Billie left her girlfriend's driveway and started to the freeway. She closed the distance from Where Liah lives and the freeway quickly surpassed 100 on her speedometer. She could feel Liah slipping from her in the small amount of time she had just gotten her back in.

Pounding her steering wheel and making her swerve into another lane. Running her hand through her hair, all she could think about was how she was less than one hundred feet from her and she couldn't see her. That didn't bother her as much as her not knowing where Skylar was sleeping cause the couch was too small for anyone to sleep on, let alone the house not even having a guest bedroom. It ate her up thinking about Skylar sleeping next to Liah, holding her, or just even being near her in general.

She didn't trust Skylar.

~~~~~~

"My head was in the toilet when I woke up, and you think I feel okay to drive? Are you serious, Sky?" Her phone was put up to her ear while she was sitting on the party host's couch with a coffee cup in her hand.

"I was taken home to some guy's house last night. I don't know where I am and my sister is coming to get me. i don't know how far i am from you but i'll send you money for a cab or something. Hey, you can call your girlfriend." She hesitantly said and heard Liah's sigh from the other end.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Liah hid her face in a blanket she had wrapped around her body that the host gave her.

"Why not? You should talk to her. It's not healthy to be in a relationship where both of you aren't saying shit." Sighing at the silence on the other end of the line she stayed on just in case she said anything else. Knowing sometimes she'd accidentally mute herself and leave her phone, not being able to find it. "Now would be the time you speak so i know if you're asleep again or not."

"I'm right here... i don't want to call her okay? Not right now at least, she'd kill me if she knew I was literally black out drunk." she laughed a bit which she made the mistake of doing, making her headache hurt so much worse. "Speaking of. What happened after I blacked out?" she asked and before Skylar could even get a word out Liah's phone hung up.

She looked at the screen and saw that it had died, which made her curse herself out and slowly got up from the floor. She searched the wall outlets for a phone charger that maybe someone had left, she reached the kitchen and found one. She plugged her phone in and got startled by the black haired girl smiling at her.

"I didn't mean to scare you." she laughed and stuck her hand out to her. "I thought that since i found you with your head in my toilet i should introduce myself. My name's Lena." Recognising her ex's new girl made her stomach churn. Liah being in her house made her sick.

"Oh- it's okay i don't even really remember anything except a dog i think... You look oddly familiar, do i know you?" She took her hand, shaking it and gave her a soft smile.

"Erm. Not that i know of? We could have gone to school together maybe?" She shrugged her shoulders and handed her a change of clothes.

"I didn't live around this part of Cali, so i don't think so." She took the clearly old oversized clothes from her and felt bad for taking them. "I can catch a cab or call someone, you don't have to-"

"They're my ex's. I have no need for them. Plus they're old anyways and kinda hurt to look at. Please, take them." She took her hands and pushed them back to her, clearly not wanting them back.

"Thank you." Liah smiled and then was shown to the closest bathroom so she could wash up and change into the clothes she gave her.

Lena went back to the kitchen and gripped the end of the sink, making her nails drag against it. She gritted her teeth at the thought of the girl that took her girlfriend was in her house, and even wearing Billie's clothes now. She could see the whites of her finger tips and her knuckles, letting up before she broke her nails. Lifting her head up she grabbed her phone from her back jean pocket and pulled up a new message line

213-486-2187: 'Hey.'

513-692-2001: 'Okay can you leave me alone? I really don't need your shit anymore.'

213-486-2187: 'I thought I should let you know that your girlfriend was in my bathroom, puking her brains out last night, while her best friend up and left.'

513-692-2001: 'You don't know shit Lena.'

213-486-2187: 'I know more than you think.'