1.6 || Till Forever Falls Apart.

"You know I'd spend a lifetime giving you my heart." Billie said, looking up at the sky from the bed of Liah's dad's truck.

"Yeah? Well I swear I'll be yours forever." Liah smiled and laughed when she looked over at Billie, who was staring at her with sparkles in her eyes.

"Till forever falls apart?"

"Till death do us part."

The two stayed close to each other, and cuddled close to one another when the cold air bit at their faces. Liah pulled a blanket over them and just watched the stars, ignoring the yells of her dad.

"They're sixteen, why would you allow her to date; and a girl for that matter." Liah's dad stood at the patio door looking down at them having his arms crossed while looking at them.

"Let them be. If that's what Liah likes, let her be happy." She smiled walking beside him and looked at them laughing at whatever the other said.

"Let her be happy? She's too young to even be thinking about girls in that way, or even questioning it." He looked over at her and watched her close the patio blinds to make him stop watching the two.

"Everyone goes through that and you can't tell her who she can and can't love. If you start I will hurt you." Smiling contently at her husband she kissed his cheek and walked away, having the last word.

He watched her leave the bedroom and to the living room leaving him to do his own thoughts. He peaked a glimpse of the two pointing at the sky and automatically knew that they were talking about the constellations. Walking away from the door he went into the living room sitting next to his son and wife who were watching a movie picked by August. Sitting and watching the T.V. screen he looked over at his wife that took notice to him looking at her and looked over at him.

"What's wrong dear?" She said while her hand was on her son's head messing with his soft amber coloured hair.

"You know they won't last long right." His stern face held while she hung her head in her free hand.

"And that matters why?" Her fed up sighs was a sign of warning till she got mad at him so from there on out he watched his words.

"I don't want to see her hurt, and become a recluse cause she's gonna wait for her."

"No you're concerned. I bet you wouldn't be this concerned over her if it was Billie's brother and she was older. She's fine... she can handle it. She's her mothers daughter."

~

"I didn't want to lie to you, I don't even consider it lying." Billie looked at Liah sitting on the porch step with her head on the stone pillar.

"Did you tell me she was here?" She looked back at her and watched her sit on the low railing that wasn't even up to her waist.

"No, but I did tell you your friends would be worried about you, I mean since you haven't talked to them for a while." She looked at the expression on her face and looked down at her hands messing with them

"But you didn't tell me that my only close friend right now is looking for me." Liah lowered her voice and turned her head back around to look at the road and the cars in the driveway.

"How long have you even known her? I mean, this is the first time I've even known you both were actually friends." Billing whined. She looked down at Liah and could tell she had her eyes shut tight trying to think.

"Long enough for her to see the vulnerable side of me, which only you have really seen."

"You? Vulnerable? When did that happen?" She raised her brows at her and stifled a laugh, joking a little, which made Liah look back at her.

"When I knew you had a girlfriend."

"Liah..."

"No it's fine, I should have done the same thing. I had more than my share of people asking me to go out with them." She forced a smile at her and copied her by letting out a small laugh.

"I should have told you sooner and i know that, i'm sorry." Billie looked back at her hands and started to bite the inside of her cheek.

"Oh she's sorry. They're always sorry." Liah mumbled and scoffed picking at her nails and bit them, starting to get anxious. Her attitude was still based on the fight with Malarie, upset she's taking it out on Billie

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked and started to pull at her shirt hem.

"No one ever listens to what i have to say, they almost always get mad like Mal did and leave." Liah turned her body around to face her and she watched her stretch the small part of her shirt out.

"I'm not her, and I'm not everyone else." Billie looked at her and moved to where she was sitting but left space in between them so she didn't feel pressured to do anything. "Do you remember what i said months before you left?" Billie kept stretching out a small part of her baggy shirt and started to bounce her leg nervous.

"Till forever falls apart, and till death do us part."

"You can't be serious-"

Liah... I love you. The whole time you were gone that's all i wanted to say, but to your face... I ruined it when you came back, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you and I never have wanted that." She looked at her confused look on her face and interlaced their hands together. Her face was red but from nervousness and billies was red because she was flustered and blushing. "Do you love me?"

"I think I could love you." Liah moved her hand from hers and rested her head in her hands.

"You think..."