Chapter Thirty (Part Two)

Note : Don't miss the Part One that I uploaded  Or you'll miss your favourite Alan's POV.

-----

Syllable For The Day - 'Pure'

-----

KIERA'S POV

I was surprised looking at Alan who had changed so much. He zipped my chain and also complimented me. I was looking forward to the date he prepared.

I had worn a white body fit dress, it was very simple but lovely. With that, I paired up a pair of white heels and a small white clutch.

The fact that Alan was also wearing white was making me happy. Unknowingly at least, we wore same colours.

Seems like I'm in my real angel form. I laughed at my comment.

We were leaving in the evening so I thought I could be prepared to celebrate the New Year's Eve, too.

I was reminded of Eva, whom I hadn't talked to in four days. I had decided to talk to her today. I hadn't told Alan that I was supposed to meet her before our date itself.

"Alan, can I ask you something?" He nodded.

"I...I have to talk to Eva before our date. I...I just wanted you to stay with me, while I'm... talking." I said looking away and taking pauses because I didn't know how he'd react.

"Sure." He said and my eyes met his and he just looked calm. Looking at him, calmness flowed to me, too. My nerves that were kicking earlier were a little better.

"Th...thank you," I muttered still surprised that he had a response and it was an affirmation.

"I'll always support you." He said looking straight at me. I didn't know how to react but I knew what I was going to do at the end of this date.

"Alan, I'm gonna get a heart attack," I muttered wide-eyed. He chuckled.

"I'm getting one now." My eyes grew wider with the statement. He chuckled again.

"I just got it!" I exclaimed. He shook his head with a smile.

"Let's go...to the hospital." He started and played along with me. I was shocked for a moment and then I laughed out loudly.

"Let's go," I said and we both walked down.

-----

I was waiting for Eva to come. We were meeting in the park that we always visited. That was a comfortable place for me and her, too.

"It'll be fine," Alex said from the driver's seat, where he sat. I looked up at him and nodded.

I wanted to untie all the knots before I proceed with Alan for anything, that was, even before confessing to him.

Because going forward with Alan would be like taking a long one-way path. There was so much to him, so much to help him unload his baggage and try to move forward, too.

"There," Alan said and I looked at the place he pointed. Eva was standing there. I nodded at him and got down the car.

The walk felt intense. My carefree nature was constricted. But the moment I reached close to her, I couldn't stop but envelope her in a hug as tears flowed down my eyes.

She hugged me, tightly, showing me how much she had gone through pain.

"Eva," I muttered her name just to know that she was here, with me.