Chapter Fifteen

Syllable For The Day - 'Crush'

-----

KIERA'S POV

So, we were halfway through. I was loving the beauty. I asked Alan to clicked pictures of me on the way and I clicked some of his. He was posing really awkwardly.

I laughed.

"Come here," I said and he came to me. I took the phone and posed.

"Make a sign!" I said as I was already holding a 'V' sign. He copied me and I shook my head. I clicked our selfie. It was our first photo together and I was happy about it.

I clicked a few more and realised we could click a nice full photo. I looked around to see Lucas and Celia walking hand-in-hand, so I didn't want to disturb them.

Danielle and Martin were also clicking pictures but they were kind of further ahead.

"Want me to click?" A woman said suddenly. My eyes turned to her and she gave me a smile.

"Yes, please. Thank you so much!" I said and stood besides Alan.

"Who is she?" Alan asked.

"A stranger," I said and was adjusting myself when Alan suddenly pulled me to aside. My hand landed on his chest, because of the sudden force.

We both looked at each other.

We separated. I was all red from the blush. The contact with Alan always felt different. It was so less but meant so much.

"A dog was running." Was his explanation and I nodded.

"A normal pose?" I asked and he nodded.

We both looked at the camera and smiled. Well, I smiled and Alan was looking straight at it.

I used my two fingers and stretched the corner of his lips into a smile. And then he flashed a small smile.

"You should smile more often. It looks good." He blinked twice as his agreement and I chuckled.

"Thank you so much," I said to the woman. She gave me a big smile.

"Welcome. You guys really make a cute couple. I'm a photographer and was here for some inspiration and looking at you guys, I found one. I should thank you, guys." She said and smiled at me.

"Uh... I'm glad?" She just chuckled.

"One moment, please." She said and I waited for her.

"Jerome." She called out and something was handed in her hands.

"This is a small gift for you guys. Be happy and thanks again." She said and walked away, handing me an envelope and my phone.

I opened the envelope and I was shocked.

There were three photos.

One, where I and Alan were posing a selfie with the same 'V' sign.

Second, where Alan had helped me from the dog and I was almost in his arms.

Third, where I used my fingers to make a smile on Alan's face.

They did look like a couple's photoshoot.

I tried to look at the woman but she was already gone. I was about to see if there was anything else in the envelope.

"Show me." I heard and I suddenly jerked. I took the photos and shoved them in the envelope and turned to Alan with an awkward smile.