Chapter Thirty-Four

Syllable For The Day - 'Revenge'

-----

KIERA'S POV

When I saw Alan sitting on the couch, I removed my earphones and kept them on the table. I then bugged him and he seemed to be in a daze. He hugged me so tight as if I'd disappear. I couldn't fathom his such behaviour. 

All my questions and anger was kept aside looking at his vulnerable state. I wanted to know what made him suffer like this. All the pain I had witnessed in his eyes, I wanted to throw them away. 

All I knew at that time was to comfort him and that's what I did. 

Not knowing how we ended up as we did; laying was on the bed beside each other, while I caressed his arm trying to calm him down. 

My heart had a hard time believing that this all was real. We seemed to have opened up a bit. I was glad. Somehow, my tired self gave in to sleep before I could completely enjoy being near Alan.

-----

When I opened my eyes, everything felt like a dream. I must've dreamt of sleeping beside Alan. I let out a sigh. I had a sudden urge to pee. I wanted to get up but some weight was stopping me from doing so.

There was a part of a heavy body on me. I should've been blushing knowing that I and Alan were in that intimate position but my mind could only think about emptying my bladder.

I screamed his name and tried to push him off me. He opened his eyes and got up. Without seeing his expressions, I ran to the bathroom. I felt relief flow through me. I flushed and exited the bathroom.

When I back in the room, the bed was empty. It wasn't hard to know that Alan had once again run away.

I was so pissed that my beautiful morning had gone down the drain. I had decided to give Alan a taste of his own medicine. He had to know how much it had pained me.

I tried to understand him but he kept on running away. It may have come to him as a shock when I kissed him, but he could've told me and we could've talked it out, unlike what he had done.

Running away.

I once again went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was done, I pulled out my trolley and picked out a simple mid-sleeved mid-thigh black velvet dress.

I added my black knee-high boots and pulled out a beige long coat. I put on my skincare routine and lipstick. I sprayed some perfume and finally picked my black little purse.

I was going to get my revenge on him. He ran away, now let me see how he ran away again.

I walked out to see Alan in the kitchen trying to pour juice, wear his suit jacket and also answer the phone, all at once.

I walked towards him with confidence. I was a bad bitch now. Gone, was the sweet innocent Kiera.

I pulled out his phone from his hand and answered it while I put it on speaker. I kept it on the counter. He gave me a shocked look.

"Sir, you have your meeting with..." I heard a woman's voice but I blurred it out as my concentration was on Alan.

I made him stand in a place while I went to his back and helped him with his jacket, in a little sensual way.

Lastly, I poured him the juice and picking it up, I put it to his mouth where he took large gulps.

"He'll come. Bye." I muttered when I felt tired listening to his detailed schedule and hung up the call.