49 - Tear him limb by limb

Mandy prepared mac and cheese for lunch for all three of us even though I protested against it and asked for an avocado, that was sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Just look at yourself. I didn't see you eating proper lunch in days. I doubt you are having your breakfast or dinner. That's not going to continue here missy. You need to eat and then sleep." Mandy chided.

She is such a mom!

"Please. I'm not able to stomach anything," I sighed with no amount of energy to argue with her.

I leaned back on the headrest and closed my eyes in weariness. But the moment I closed my eyes, all I could see was Jason's cold eyes filled with hatred, fury, and disgust. It's the same look he has given me at our last encounter when he misinterpreted my relation with Zack.

I pushed open my eyes and rubbed my eyes to push the sleep away. I looked at the girls sitting in front of me with concern written on their faces for me.

I have known them for 3months, still, they cared for me the same way Sophie, Ryan, or Dia did. And I'm so grateful for their existence in my life.

"You sure you really aren't pregnant?" Reeva asked me for the 22nd time that week.

Mandy glared at her in response. "For the love of God Reeva, I'm not pregnant. Last time I checked people don't get pregnant just because of a kiss." I replied in irritation.

"Yeah, I know. What?" She shrieked back in surprise.

I covered my face with my palms and rubbed my face in exhaustion. Why did I have to blurt it?

My damn mouth!

"Spill it. So who got lucky?" Reeva asked getting all hyper. She changed her position from cross-legged to kneeling in front of me.

My eyes darted towards Mandy who glared at Reeva and threw me a sorry glance.

"Is it that worse? I mean the kiss?" Reeva said turning her eyes to the size of saucers. "Is that why you aren't able to eat and feel like puking?"

A weak laugh escaped my lips at her conclusion. I would love to record this and show it to Jason if we are on good terms. Oh! His face would be a sight to see. I giggled imagining his shocked face.

"Can you just stop interrogating her?" Mandy hissed at Reeva.

"I made her laugh, see! All you did was give her pity stares, which I believe weren't of much help." Reeva bit back at Mandy.

"Can we get the deets? Remember, how we shared our kissing and dating details with you. So spill out the details." Reeva said moving close to my face and wriggling her brows just inches away from my face.

"Stop creeping me out." I laughed and pushed her from my personal space.

I just felt like I should confess it to my friends and let the burden off my shoulders. After taking a deep sigh I blabbed.

"I kissed Jason"

"You kissed whom?" Reeva shouted jumping up and down the bed like a sugar-loaded toddler. While Mandy looked surprised but didn't react abnormally like Reeva.

"Whom did you think I kissed? I mean come on! I told you about all of the almost-kisses I had with Jason."

"I thought you both are never going to kiss. So at last! Finally! How is it? That dude is super hot! I can't believe he is a bad kisser." Reeva pouted pushing her faded purple hair out of her eyes.

"I never told you he is a bad kisser." I frowned at her in response. "I know I haven't kissed anyone but I have seen and read enough romcoms to know about that super hot, toe-curling, butterflies in the stomach kiss."