68. Temper Tantrums

I sat waiting for Charlie to call out my name

I sat waiting for Charlie to call out my name. He is with Jason asking the interns what they thought about the project, their review on it. Is it feasible for the company etc etc? I came to know from those who finished the interview.

Everyone is getting their chance except me. It's been an hour and only 4members are done by now. My stomach is rumbling in hunger, all I had today is cereal for breakfast and then a couple of cookies and 4cups of coffee later in the day.

I want to finish it soon and go home to eat the yummy dinner cooked by Stella and not to forget Zack is still waiting for me. If this is any other place other than the office I would have walked out shouting at Jason.

But, sadly I'm in the office with 5 more interns waiting along with me. Anyway not that I can give any review on the project that I had, why can't he call me first.

"I'm so nervous. The others are saying Mr. Brown just sat with an irritated face and didn't speak up. I guess he is mad with the reviews everyone is providing." Cynthia said nervously rubbing her sweaty palms on her pants.

"Don't worry, you will be fine," I told her encouraging her with a smile.

"How are you so cool? Aren't you tensed?" She asked surprised seeing my composure.

"No matter what they ask, I dont have any answer to the questions. I'm still trying to understand the concepts of an MBA. And all I want to do now is go home and have some food. My stomach is burning and feels bloated with all the coffee." I told her shrugging.

She gave me a sorry look and was about to say something when Charlie came after the guy who went in and called out, ''Cynthia Gail"

"That would be me. Wish me luck." Cynthia said crossing her fingers, standing with her file, and left even before I could wish her.

I took my phone out of my bag to send a message to Jason,

*What the hell are you doing? It's past office hours. Finish this soon. I'm hungry and want to go home. Or else I'm going to report you for making us work overtime.*