1 - Cool the Dracula

I sat relaxed on the sand, listening to the sound that the waves made while crashing against each other. The wind is blowing in my face, making my hair dance to its tunes and the sun gradually residing into the waters, and the sky changing its color from orange-yellow to flamboyant pink.

I stared into the water mindlessly only to see a Greek God surfing on the waters effortlessly making my heart skip a beat with his

He came out of the waters in slow motion his face away from the light. I stood up yearning for a single glimpse of his face. All I could make out was his sharp features and perfect muscular body.

He noticed me and walked towards me, even though I couldn't see his face I can feel him smile at me. I gasped looking at his face.

"Chris!" I let out a breath.

"I love you and I want to marry you," I confessed looking at his piercing blue eyes.

"Me Chris Hemsworth, fell in love with you the second my eyes landed on you. I wish that you will agree to spend every minute of your life with me for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a seashell with a hole in it.

I let the happy tears out of my face and breathed out a...

"Amy, wake up, you don't want to be late for school." My mother yelled entering my room. I groggily opened my eyes and checked the surrounding.

Beach ×
Bedroom √
Romantic setting ×
messy room √
Chris Hemsworth with heart eyes ×
Dracula with eyes spitting fire √

"Let me sleep Mama " I mumbled while still trying to accept reality. She opened the curtains to let sunlight pour into the room. I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Please close the drapes mama. Just 5more minutes." I said turning to sleep on my stomach and hiding my face in my pillow just hoping I could continue my dream.

But, the Dracula she is just pulled my blanket away resulting in me landing first on my buttocks.

"You are already late. I told you last night to stop watching FRIENDS and go to sleep. Come on wake up. I'm going back to the kitchen. I don't want to come again to wake you up. If you are going to be late then it's not my fault." Saying mama left the room leaving my sore ass on the floor.

I stood up slowly and sighed if I was lucky maybe he would visit me again in my dreams and we could continue our confession.

After finishing my morning routine, I stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a baby pink towel and walked into the walk-in closet wondering what to wear on my 1st day to school. I just picked a yellow top with a floral design and paired it with white shorts and sneakers rushing downstairs with my bag to the dining room.

"Good morning Dad." I chirped seeing my Dad at the breakfast table.

"Good morning Princess," Dad replied flashing a smile while having his breakfast roti and paneer curry (Indian bread and cottage cheese curry)

Oh yes, my mom prepares the best Indian Food. Mama came to California for her higher studies and fell in love with my Dad whom she met at the university. Well, they decided to get married, but her family never agreed as my Dad is from The States and they could never accept an American as their son-in-law.

Mama tried to persuade them but seeing them fix her marriage with someone else she left everything behind and came back to California.

Long story short my parents got married, but my mama lost her family who decided to cut all ties with her for bringing shame to the family. She still misses them. She wants to show them that she did chose the right guy. She wants me to meet them someday and bond with them.