73 - You lied to me

"Do you want me to kick him after getting discharged?" Ryan asked me out of blue. We both were sitting in the lounge while Jason is taking a nap inside his hospital room.

"Where did that come from? Kristina told you everything, didn't she?" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him.

He knows about my fight with Jason at the office before his accident.

"Ryan, whatever happened in the office just forget it and if we are talking the facts then you are in no position to win against him in a fight. Jason in concussion or not." I giggled trying to change the topic. I dont want them to fight ever, let alone me being the reason.

Ryan looked at me with a straight face devoid of any emotion. "I'm not talking about the fight in office, Amy. I heard you both when I came yesterday. His behavior is unacceptable."

To say Ryan is pissed off is such an understatement.

He looked at me observing the whirlwind of emotions pass through my face. "I dont want to talk about it." I turned my face away from him.

Whatever happened between me and Jason that night it's our matter. I dont want to discuss it with anyone. That's the reason j didn't tell about Jason kissing me against my wish even to Kristina.

"Why did you forgive him? Amy, even though you both are married, consent is important. Force kissing is not okay. That moment, I just wanted to barge in and thrash him. It didnt matter that he is my brother. But then seeing you kiss him. I stopped myself. You like him, dont you?"

"Yes, and you are never going to question him about this again. Whatever happened it is between us. I dont want anyone to know about it."

"He doesn't deserve your love not after what he made you go through."

I gave a pointed look to him and he sighed, "okay okay, only for you."

****

"Why aren't you going to your university? Did you former about your classes?" Jason asked me once I stepped into his room with Ryan in tow.

I didnt reply to him but crashed on the couch while Ryan pulled the chair near to the couch and sat down.

"Your friends called," Jason said stretching my phone out in his hand. I hurried to him and yanked my phone from his hand.

"Did you answer it?" I asked nervously clutching it in my hand.

"No, but you should answer them. Don't avoid them. They are your friends, right? I'm sure they will understand." He said encouraging me to tell my friends about our wedding.

"I know I will. I just need time to think what I should say." I told him sighing.

"Avoiding the problem will only make it bigger, kitty. You should try to quit that habit of yours.'' Jason said softly gazing into my eyes.

"She will do when she is ready. So you shut your mouth." Ryan bit back at Jason, scowling at him. His sudden outburst made me jump in my place.

"Ryan" I warned him.

Ryan raised his hands in surrender and went out of the room closing the door with a thud. I turned back to Jason and mumbled, "sorry" and gained a half-smile in return.

*******

"I'm discharged, Amy. Doc said I'm fit to join work. Now, what will you do at home? Don't say hanging out with Ryan." Jason said on our drive back home from the hospital.

"Who said you are going to the office? The doctor said you have to rest at home for a couple of days and you should avoid taking the stress and going to the office is stressful." I glared at him.