66 - This is all Greek to me

"Wow, it feels so good to see you both again." Reeva squealed into the group hug. I went to meet them at their place.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked Mandy holding her palm and giving her a little squeeze.

"I'm fine now, Thanks'' Mandy mumbled softly.

"Yeah, now you got the time to talk. You never answered your calls or gave replies to messages. What are you so busy with?" Reeva glared at me placing her hands on her hips.

I gulped looking at her. How can this short petite girl possibly make me shiver in fear?

"I was busy..." I drawled out.

"With what exactly?" She pried breaking my hopes that she would leave the matter.

"Uhh my family from India visited, and I need to spend my time with them." I felt guilty because most of my time is spent moping around in my bedroom thinking about the wedding and Jason. To be frank I didn't spend much time with them.

"Hey, no need to cry." Reeva raised her hand as if giving up.

"I'm not," I replied blinking back my tears.

"So where are the guys? You told me they would be here too?" I asked them, changing the topic.

"They should be here now," Mandy said coming out of the kitchen. It smelled exotic and full of spices in here and a bit smokey flavor too.

"What are you preparing? The smell is making me hungry." Reeva beside me took long whiffs.

"Jollof rice, I learned the traditional recipe from my grandma during the break." Mandy grinned proudly.

"Wow, I loved the traditional version I had in Serengeti than the ones we get here in restaurants," I told her reminiscing the taste.

"You went to Serengeti?" Mandy asked shocked. "When" Reeva narrowed her eyes.

Oopsie

"I may have gone the past week. I went with my Indian family and the Browns.'' I said before my mind blurts out that I went with Jason ALONE.

"Ahh coming to the Browns, how is it going with our Greek God? Any improvement in romancing him?'' Mandy raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Who is romancing who?" Kevin asked from the door and behind him stood Zack removing his biker gloves.

I turned to Reeva shaking my head. That would be the last thing that I want, Zack and Kevin on my end, teasing me.

"It's about this boring romantic tv show we are watching. You dont wanna know about it." Reeva replied to Kevin and then turned to me giving her a goofy smile.

"Suit yourself"

I pouted at her. If only you knew what drastic turn this boring story took.

"How are you two?" I stood up to hug Kevin and then Zack.

After I broke the hug, I was shocked to see Kevin and Reeva kissing each other. With wide eyes and mouth agape, I turned to Mandy and Zack for answers.

What did I miss?

They just smiled at the duo making out in the middle of the living room. Am I the only one who didn't know about this? Why?

'Ah, if only you weren't busy honeymooning,' a voice spoke in the back of my bed.

"You two! When? How?" I asked surprised. Reeva is the girl who always speaks her mind out and doesn't give a damn about others. She is a walking time bomb. While Kevin on the other end is sweet and the most considerate person. They are exact opposites.