75 - You married your crush?

I was sitting on the couch and watching TikTok on my phone while Ryan is just snoring beside me with his head placed on my shoulder. Jason is still busy signing a mountain of files.

"You both go back home and I will join you in an hour. I need to go to the construction site." Jason said snapping my attention back to him.

I was about to talk but he cut me saying "No, Amy you are not joining me. Now we dont want you to push someone from the top floor of the building, do we?'' He wore his coat back and right on time Charlie was in the room carrying Jason's files folder.

"Ha-ha very funny." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Given your activities today, I don't doubt it. Don't you think so, Charlie?" Jason teased and winked at Charlie.

I narrowed my eyes at Charlie and crossed my hands at my chest.

"What sir?.." Charlie looked taken aback by the sudden attention on him.

"Don't you think Amy is turning violent day by day?" Jason said.

"I...um" Charlie fumbled and gulped down in fear looking at me.

I'm not that violent now. Or am I?

"Save your breath, Charlie. If I was you I wouldn't complete that sentence. I'm saying from my experience if they are fighting never go between them." Ryan said with a flat voice and poker face.

"Anyway, Charlie, I want Jason home straight from the construction site. He is out of the hospital just  this morning."  I warned Charlie.

We four rode the elevator together. Once we are in the office lobby on the ground floor and are walking towards the entrance. I heard my name called.

I turned around to see Zack running to us...towards me. He stopped in front of me, his eyes scanning me frantically from top to bottom.

"Hey" I called out slowly. The guilt from keeping my wedding secret came back rushing after seeing Zack.

He cupped my cheeks in concern. "Oh my God! How are you, Amy? Do you have any idea how worried we are? You stopped responding to our calls, texts, and emails. Mandy and Reeva are going crazy fretting about you. Where did you disappear to?" He huffed out angrily, still cupping my cheeks.

I never I mean never saw Zack this angry. And he kinda looked cute, making me smile.

"Relax Zack, I'm fine. I was busy and hope we could meet soon." I replied slowly placing my hand on his, which is resting on my cheek.

I heard a throat clearing next to me. Shit, I was with Jason and Ryan. My eyes darted to my left to check on Jason. He was not beside me. I saw him walking to his car in long strides and then sitting in it.

I sighed watching his car speed off outside the building perimeters. I turned back to the two awkward boys making small talk. Even though we knew Zack since junior high. We never talked with him. I mean Ryan never talked with him.

"So, we will meet at the party then," Ryan shook Zack's hand.

"Wait, what party?'' I asked confused. It's not even 1minute and what party did they plan?

"Office anniversary party, Amy. It is supposed to be held last weekend but postponed to this week due to some unknown reason." Zack replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Ohh okay." I exchanged a look with Ryan.

"Ready to roll?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes, and Zack I will meet you later. Bye.''

"You should give a call to the girls just to let them know that you are fine. They are so worried for you." Zack's eyes turned warm.

I gulped thinking about it. "I will"