77 - Rainbow and Glitter

I feel like Thor is banging his hammer on my head. I turned onto my stomach groaning. I need Advil and water right now but I dont want to open my eyes or get out of my bed.

I pulled the blanket over my head irritated with the sunlight that is getting past my shut eyelids. Why did I drink so much?

Oh no I didn't

They made me!

"Rise and Shine Sweetpie, your Advil, water, and breakfast in bed. Come on wake up." My blanket is pulled off.

"I was thankful just a second ago," I grunted sitting cross-legged, wiping the dried crust of drool from the corner of my mouth. I took the Advil and gulped two glasses of water.

"Come on! Mom and Dad are coming in an hour. Your friends are downstairs waiting for you. Get ready and come down fast."

"Ryan, where is Jason?" I asked him.

"He is making breakfast, pancakes with your friends." Ryan pointed to the stack of pancakes on my breakfast table.

"He is what? And with whom?" I asked shocked.

Ryan grinned and left the room and within ten minutes I was down to check with my breakfast in hand. Their laughs could be heard upstairs. I saw them having their breakfast together.

"Oh my God, you guys are too much. How did your parents ever bear with you two?'', Mandy exclaimed.

"Everyone enjoyed our fights. Our parents used to anticipate our next move." Jason said with a wide grin on his face.

"What are you guys talking about?" I sat at the table with them.

"Jason and Ryan were telling all the pranks you and Jason played on each other." Reeva laughed wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"And you mister, you are insane'' she said punching Jason on his biceps.

I left my fork and pancake in my mouth, staring at what is happening in front of my eyes. Did I wake up in an alternate universe?

" You are not supposed to eat the cutlery." Ryan pulled the fork out of my mouth and me out of surprise.

"What happened last night?'' I asked wondering how did these two brothers become best friends with my friends overnight.

" We may have gotten wasted continuing the game. Then baked different tarts and pies with vodka in the recipe and got more wasted. And yeah Ryan is my best friend now and Mandy is Jason's best friend." Reeva said laughing and giving a hi-fi to Ryan.

The others cracked up to that looking at each other.

"Anything important that I should know?" I asked eyeing them suspiciously.

"Only that Mandy and Jason cheated when we are playing air hockey game doubles." Ryan scowled at them.

"And Mandy is the best twerker." Jason teased. Mandy looked at her feet while color adorned her brown cheeks.

I seriously now dont want to know what happened last night.

"You guys are out of your senses then."

"Ahh, talking about that, Amy, I have a video for you. You are not going to believe what happened last night." Ryan said taking his phone out of his hoodie pocket.

"Ryan, no" Jason snapped in a jiff.

I looked from Ryan to Jason. Must be Jason's embarrassing video. "Show me," I asked enthusiastically. I dropped the cutlery on the plate with a clink.