𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I know what are you thinking. Charlie is a boy's name. Let's blame this on my parents and their desire to give unusual names.

My whole life has been an issue, everyone mistakes me for a guy, it used to bother me but I've learned to accept it and now I love it. Especially when they think I'm a man and then they see me and their faces change with shame because let's be honest, I don't look like a boy at all, my thick ass and boobs can prove it, in fact, this body has helped me a lot these last few months... But that is something that I'll explain later.

So, I'm from new york. Well, not exactly because I wasn't born there, we moved when I was 6 because of my dad's job, we've been through various states over the years, Washington, Arkansas, Michigan, West Virginia, and a bunch of others.

My life is like a constant tour, the good thing is that when I was 15, my dad was promoted and we moved to New York, since then we have lived there... Until now.

Long story short, my parents got divorced because my dad cheated on my mom, so now we are moving again, back to where it all started: Los Angeles, California.

To be honest... I needed a change of air, and although I don't remember much before I was 6, I know that Los Angeles is a very nice place to live, and full of opportunities...

Since I was little I was educated at home, my mother has always been a very active part of my teaching and in addition to the constant movings she decided it would be better to continue like this, so thanks to that I never had to go to school, and I am grateful for that. Can you imagine a girl named Charlie going to school? Kids can be so mean.

My parents gave us a choice and I chose to come with my mother. My older brother, Vincent, decided to stay in New York with my father, and it was hard to make that choice, we wanted to stay together but he is raising the money to have his own house, so we would part anyway.

I don't know how to feel about their divorce, although they were very mature about it, I think their decision was not only due to the cheating, it was something that came from before.

Anyways, today is the day of the move, my mom was looking for a house in the neighborhood where we used to live, so it's going to be like coming home.

We decided to travel each in our car and take as many things as possible. We hired a truck for big things and it should arrive the day after our arrival, so we had to take the most important things with us. It's more than 40 hours of travel so we had to make a few stops, we spent more than 3 days on the road.

We are already in Los Angeles and I have the map open showing me the way, if I ever lived here I do not remember.

The map says that I am about 10 minutes from the house. I'm waiting at a red light on the main street that it's almost empty. I've been driving very carefully thanks to my main mirror being obstructed with so many boxes in the back seats.

The traffic light turns green and I look both ways before moving forward, I pressed the accelerator and with my peripheral sight, I glimpse a black car approaching at full speed. I try to break but everything happens very fast...

We collide.

The colission is strong but not enough to hurt me, I feel a little hiss in my ear and I release the belt to get out of the car.

"Fuck" I breathe out. I get out of my car and get closer to the front to see the damage. I hear voices next to me but I don't fully understand them, I put my hand to my head trying to compose myself.

"Shit! What the fuck were you thinking man" I hear a female voice and I turn around. 

I catch an intense pair of blue eyes inspecting my entire body. "Hey, are you okay?" She searches for my eyes now.

"Y-yes" I stutter. "You were driving so fucking fast" Now it's my turn to inspect her. She is dressed all in black, with a black beanie that lets see some of her blue hair.

"I'm so sorry, he is a dumbass" She turns to see the guy, my eyes follow her direction and I see a man standing in front of the hood inspecting the car.

"Fuck, Billie I'm so sorry, your car looks like shit," He sounds worried, not for us, but mainly about the car.

"Fuck the car, you could've killed us dude," She says quite furious to him, but changes her voice to a soft one to speak to me, "Are you sure you're okay? I can take you to the emergencies"

"I'm fine, just a little shocked," I assure her. "I didn't drive more than 40 hours so carefully to come and crash before I got home, though," I raise my tone at the end.

"I'm really, really sorry, bro" She stares at me with guilt in her eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry, you weren't driving. He is the one who needs to learn some basic driving stuff like stopping to a fucking red light" I look at the guy with threatening eyes.

He raises his hands as if apologizing, "I'm sorry, dude"

"Okay, I'm gonna go" I get irritated by his fake apology and turn to get in the car but I stop when I feel a soft hand on my arm.

"At least let me have your number so we can fix your car," She gives me puppy eyes. I hadn't even thought about the condition of the car.

"Alright, give me your phone" I extend my hand to take it, she puts it in my hand and I enter my number.

"What's your name?" She asked. I hesitate to tell her, but I'm hundred percent sure that I'll never see her again. So...

"I'm Charlie" I give her phone back. With her two hands, she grabs mine and gets closer.

"I'm so sorry about this," She looks directly into my eyes, licking her lips.

I get somehow, nervous? "Don't worry, at least we are okay" I say, trying to avoid her gaze.

"I will text you, aight?" She says backing up to the car, and I just nod now entering my own.

"Your ass is taking an uber!"  It's the last thing I hear her say to the guy. He starts arguing, but I start the car and drive away to get home soon. 

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧.

***