𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Do you have everything?" My mom asks when I reach the last step of the stairs with a bag nearly my size.

"I think so" I doubt for a second. I walk to the kitchen to get some water and force myself to drink a whole glass.

"Eat something before you leave, please" My mom is getting ready for work and I'm waiting for Billie to pick me up.

"Mmm, if I eat right now I might vomit" I mimic the sound and my mom hush me. I just can't eat so early in the morning. I know I get hungry in a bit but for now, my stomach won't take it.

I'm somewhat anxious also, I'll spend a weekend alone with Billie in a mountainous and hot place, as I can tell from the clothes she asked me to pack.

I can't be more excited though. I miss touching her soft skin and seeing her smile every 2 seconds, these days without her have felt like a century.

The ringing of my mom phone takes me out of my thoughts, her expression changes when she approaches to see who it is, but she just stares at the screen,"Who is it mom?" I ask her getting closer but she walks away from me and puts the phone in her purse.

"No one. I have to go now, baby" She takes her things and kisses me on the forehead, "Please be careful... but have fun. I love you"

Before she walks away I hug her tight once more, "I love you more". I'm such a baby sometimes, oh god.

When she's gone I go over the list of things that Billie gave me,  making sure I have everything. After a few minutes, I hear her car horn outside. She is here!

I take my things and leave the house. I see Billie getting out of her car, but I contain the emotion and close the door first. I would hate myself if I forgot to close the fucking door.

I turn around and see her leaning on her dodge, can she be any sexier? Lord! I smile at her and run down the porch steps, halfway she starts running towards me too and I drop all my things to jump into her arms.

She holds me tightly with her delicate hands and I put my arms around her neck, her hugs are so comforting... I feel complete.

"Hello, my love" Billie whisper near my ear with a raspy voice and I can help but bit my lower lip.

"Hi" I whisper back, even though I know the entire English alphabet since I was 4 years old, that is the only word I can form right now. Damn.

She takes a step back and looks at me carefully. Her hair is of a more worn tone now, which makes her look even more beautiful if possible.

"Sheesh, you're so fine... For some reason, my stupid brain couldn't recreate you in such detail" I roll my eyes, I don't know how to handle compliments.

"I've missed your stupid brain" So I change the subject. She observes my face in detail and arranges a loose hair behind my ear, leaving her hand on my cheek, "I missed these soft lips" She says while caressing them with her thumb.

She knows what she's doing, she takes her time to tease me, but in desperation, I take her by the waist and I pull her closer to me.

She smirks at my action but kisses me right away, no asking for permission, just intruding with her padded lips on mine. But oh my, I enjoy these kisses too much, the ones that are anxious and desperate after a while without seeing each other.

"I've missed you" She whispers out of breath.

"Me too, Bil... so much" I gasp. She bites her lips and smirks.