𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

Billie takes my hand and guides me to the bed, "Can you be the big spoon, please?"  

"Of course, baby" She gets into bed, without letting go of my hand she guides me to hug her from behind, intertwining our fingers. I give her a kiss on the head. 

A few seconds pass and Billie starts to sob, hiding her face in the pillow, and my heart breaks.

"Everything is gonna be okay, baby, I got you" I whisper and hug her tightly as I caress her hair.

After a while, we continue in the same position and Billie is silently crying as I hold her, I'm just here to support her, ready to talk when she is.

Then she turns around to face me and I smile at her, wiping her tears. 

"I can't even sleep, it's the only thing I did today" She laughs softly and my heart warms knowing she is better. 

"What do you wanna do?" Sunset is just beginning and there are still rays of sunlight coming through the window. 

"I just wanna be with you... forget all this shit" She gasps and I can notice a little tick in her eyes. She sits up in bed and moves her hair around. "But first I need to get everything out of my system, I feel like such an idiot"  She sounds defeated.

"But you're not an idiot, Bil" I try to make her feel better. 

"Yes, I am... I treated everyone like shit and they don't deserve it, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me" She stands up, now she is kinda pissed off. 

"Baby, please! Yes, you treated us all like shit, but you apologized. You are going through something difficult, we understand" She walks from one side of the room to the other, I follow her with my eyes as I speak to her.

"I don't think you understand" She mumbles.

"I wanna understand... You just gotta talk to me, Billie" My words come out as a plea almost.

Her expression changes and she looks at me pouting, she sits on the bed in front of me and kisses me. "I don't think I deserve you, Charlie"  Her words annoy me. 

"Don't be an idiot, Billie" I roll my eyes and she cracks up laughing. I shake my head and I start laughing too. 

"I love you so much, Charlie" She whispers while resting her forehead on mine.

"I love you too, Billie" I take her cheek to be able to see her straight in the eye. "Don't do this shit to me again... I've always gonna be here for you, for anything you need, even if we're not together anymore..."  I try to be as emphatic as possible. 

Her eyes widened with my last words, "I swear I'm not doing that shit again, please don't leave me" She says sarcastically at the end and we both laugh again. 

"Listen, I wanna tell you everything... But please don't judge my stupid ass, I can be so overdramatic"  Her tone makes me believe that she feels guilty for feeling that way.

"It is impossible for me to judge you" I know I could never. She smiles and starts talking while she plays with her fingers and the few rings in her hands. 

"Okay, do you remember the last day we went to the label?" She asks and I nod. "Laura and Justin were fighting about something. They didn't want to tell me anything, but I got mad and force them to tell me... There were some rumors about me and things that people were saying, so I had to look it up for myself" She takes a pause to take a breathe and move her hair around. I watch closely every move she makes.