𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

"Mom, I really don't mind. I don't have anything better to do anyway" I wish I was lying.  

"You can't stay here all day with me, I'm fine" My mom swears that I do this for her. But at this point, I'm pretty sure I'm the needy one. 

"Does it bother you?" I drop my book and cross my arms. She gives me a maternal look. 

"To be honest... I enjoy your company, but you could be doing so many better things than staying with a helpless old woman" She is sitting on her hospital bed, eating her dessert. 

"You're not old, woman" I roll my eyes. I get my feet out of her bed and I stand to change the TV channel. "What do you wanna watch?" 

In these few days, my mother has improved so much her health and according to the doctors, a few more days would be enough to be able to send her home. 

I've come every day to visit her. Vincent, on the other hand,  has come just one day to check on her. He told me he will stay for a couple of weeks in the house but he is hardly ever there.

My house has become the place where I least want to be, and I think that's why I have come here so often. Billie hasn't come back yet and I'm starting to miss her too much.

I stare stupidly at my phone wallpaper. I stare at a picture of Billie smiling, she has the cutest smile in the world. She is the cutest. 

"You should go see her, baby" My mom takes me out of my thoughts. 

"She is working mom, and your at the hospital" I make excuses immediately.

"I already told you that I'm fine-" I cut her off. 

"Mom, stop it. There is no way I'm leaving you alone" I use a tone that I immediately regret.

 I really miss her and it would be great to surprise her, but I can't leave my mom alone. 

The other day when I came home alone and smoked weed I can swear I had an epiphany... That night was too fucking crazy. I didn't even sleep all night hatching stupid ideas in my head. 

The worst thing is that the next day everything was blurry in my head and I was in excruciating head pain. I don't blame the weed at all tough. I'm pretty sure that my head was about to explode any second. 

Like our minds are connected, I get a message from Billie.

*stuck here, missing you more than I should* 

My heart does a thing. I'm so in love with her. 

*my heart is about to get out of my chest, just to go find you* I don't want to sound too demanding because I know she's not there because she wants to.

*u are too CUTE babe* 
*im literally about to get out of here and go give you a thousand kisses and cuddles*
*and some head*
*just to hear your blissful moans*

My cheeks get red and I cross my legs just by thinking about it. I feel guilty in front of my mom.

*babe, please don't talk like that when you are miles away* I send the sad emoji with the most curve-down smile.