𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

It's been a couple of weeks. Fucking christ, especially the last one. Billie asked me to go with her to do her typical famous things, and it was incredible... until a point. 

We went to the label for her to see the album's last details, and everyone there was too cute and friendly. We saw some locations for her next music video. I was there when they shoot the video of "Bury a friend", and Oh my god! It was one of the coolest things that I ever witnessed! Also, I met a couple of celebrities... Who would have thought?

I can't believe we went through all of that in just a couple of days. Sometimes being a recognized artist can seem wonderful, and of course, there are parts that we all aspire to live at some point. But not everything is rosy. 

Billie has received a lot of hate on social media lately, and even though her entire team tries to handle it in the best possible way, there are things that Billie can't help but see, and seeing her like this breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. 

All that beautiful week was ruined by some internet trolls. Sometimes I hate people so much.

I have tried to support her and be there for her as much as possible, but she doesn't show her feelings easily, she tries to appear strong and I know she tries the best she can, but all her usual, goofy and happy aura is overshadowed.

She won't let me talk about it, when I want to do it, she changes the subject, and it's harder to make her smile... It destroys me.

So the last few days have been very sad. Yesterday we didn't even see each other because she told me she would be busy all day, but in the afternoon I saw her car parked and I know she was home, but she didn't speak to me. 

I know she's having a hard time and maybe she doesn't want me to see her like that, that's why I'm trying to give her space. But is hard for me too.

Today I've woken up and I have decided that it is enough. I can't see her (or not see her) anymore like this, I have to do something. I call her several times but she doesn't answer.

I text her, *Can we meet today, baby?*

After a few minutes, she answers me, *I can't today, Charlie. Sorry* 

Wow, that hurts. I know she has nothing to do these days because Finneas told me. Why is she avoiding me? 

I call the one person that I know will be happy to help me.

It doesn't even ring a second time and she answers. "Oh my god, Charlie! To what do I owe this pleasure?" Her tone of voice is so cute and wholesome. 

"Hi, Claudia... Mmm, How are you?" I don't want to sound rude. 

"I'm awesome! And you? Are you okay? Is everything okay?" She sounds worried at the end, yeah, it may seem weird to call her. 

"Oh my god, yes! Everything is fine, don't worry" I rush to say and she releases the air relieved. "I'm just calling because I wanted to ask your help with something," I say doubtful. 

"Of course! Tell me how can I help you?" She doesn't even wait for a second to offer help. She is so nice!

"It's about... Billie"  I can't help but sound sad when I say her name. 

"Charlie, I'm in! She's been so down these days... Actually..." She starts to whisper now. "She's at our house now, she stayed last night and she doesn't wanna talk to anyone, not even Finneas. I'm worried about her..."  That new information breaks my heart.