𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

⚠️ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ⚠️

// "Baby... What are you saying?" She sounds so confused. I didn't think that what I'm telling her would affect her so much.

It is almost 5 in the afternoon, we were all day with Elena at the police station, giving our statement. I didn't mean to scare Alex, so I just told her I'll be coming to her apartment later.

"He tried to rape her, Al. If I hadn't arrived on time, I don't know what would have happened..." I'm still full of adrenaline when I get to my girlfriend's apartment, I walk from side to side, while she sits on the tiny couch. 

"Are you sure he tried to do that?" She asks me in disbelief. 

"Why are you so surprised? Is a man. At the slightest chance they have..." I laugh nervously at the fact that some men will argue with me about this, "Not all men"  Will they say. 

She doesn't say anything for a while but then she comes closer to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry you had to go through that. How's Elena?" 

I tell her everything that happened in detail and she listens to me in silence. She comforts me and strokes my hair at all times. 

"Baby, I have to go to do something of work, I won't take so long. Please stay here tonight" She demands the last part and I just nod. 

She takes me roughly and kisses me intently. She leaves her little new York loft a few seconds later, taking her keys and motorcycle helmet.

"Bye" I sadly whisper to the emptiness. 

//End of Flashback//

9.01 pm 

I get out of the elevator. 

9.04 pm

They put me inside the truck.

1.17 am

I get in my car and take route 101, heading west. 

2.25 am 

I get to "El matador" beach.

3.57 am 

I stop crying uncontrollably inside my car.

5.01 am 

I get home. 

5.03 am

I fall to my bed. 

***

The loud knocks on the door wake me up. I hate waking up like this.