𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Can you please walk by my side? My ass isn't going anywhere" I try to sound somewhat angry but I find it difficult to hide my happiness. 

She snorts, "I feel attack... I'm just trying to protect you over here" We are walking up the hill and Billie decides to stay behind even though there is enough room for both of us on the path.

"Bullshit, Eilish. Protect me from what?" I giggle but more for myself. I don't even know why I ask, cause I know I'll get a silly answer. 

She comes over and takes my hand to walk next to me, "Wild animals, like tigers or... crocodiles"  I look at her and I can't help to laugh out loud.

"Yeah, sure. A crocodile here in the middle of a hill" I giggle. She laughs too but doesn't reply to me. She stops and forces me to turn by not letting go of my hand. 

"Let me do something..." She moves me near a tree and takes out her phone. "Don't move, just look at me" She bends down a bit to take a picture of me.

Actually, she takes out several pics and tells me a lot of stupid things to make me laugh, but then she changes the subject and starts talking about the possible wild animals that she investigated could be in the sector.

"Maybe a mama bear..." She adds and I look at her kinda annoyed. She concentrates on her phone and has a little giggle on her face. 

"You think you scare me with that but I wanna see who would run first if that happened..." I smirk at her and she looks up, looking at me intensely, and bites her lip. She turns her phone over and shows me one of the photos she took.

"My little brain can't understand how fucking sexy you can be" She uses her raspy voice, the one that makes my legs shake

As usual, she leaves me speechless, and I get nervous, so I just grin stupidly and get closer to put my arms around her neck and kiss her. 

"You don't give yourself enough credit, baby" I say looking at her, she rolls her eyes. "Your brain is not that small" I giggle and she chuckles, then smacks my ass and rests her hands there. 

"You're very lucky that I love you" She bites her lips and I open wide my eyes.

"Or?" I ask her as I turn to continue walking and she follows me from behind.

"You'll be in so much trouble"  She states and I laugh. 

"Alright, Eilish" I roll my eyes but I know she can't see that. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me, baby" Her tone is deep and so sexy. I feel a small stream down there but I decide to ignore it and continue walking up the hill.