𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fuck!" I whisper-scream. I turn to see her and she stands and comes closer to me.

"Shit, sorry" She giggles and wet her lips. "What are you doing in my house? You came to make sure I fix your car? Because I will, but I didn't have time to talk to you today, I had to deal with other things before..."

"Hey, don't worry, I trust you" I assure her before she keeps talking.  I leave the porch, but she follows me and grabs my by the arm again. "You should stop doing that", I let go of her grip but she insists.

"But tell me, why are you here?" She asks, not letting go of my arm.

"My mom is friends with your mom and she invited us to have dinner" I say quickly and she nods, "Can you let go of me now?"

"Are you mad at me?"  She asks, frowning.

"Nope, I just wanna go home" I let her know.

"Your mom is still here?" I nod to her. "Then why are you leaving?"

"Cause, I don't feel so good," I reply and keep walking. 

"At least let me ride you home" I laugh at her and she frowns again.

"What is so funny?" She follows close to me.

"You're very noisy... You can't drive me home, it would be ridiculous" I keep walking until I reach the entrance of my house and I turn around to see her directly.

"Is the least I can do for you. Let me take you home" I laugh again.

"What is so funny, Charlie?" She gets serious now.

"We're already here" I point to my house.

"You live here?" She asks confused.

"Yes, we just moved" I climb some steps from my porch, and she again decides to invade my personal space taking me by the arm and turning me around.

"Hey, I'm gonna fix your car, aigh?" I nod to her and she is already looking up to me from a few steps below, but super close this time.

A few long seconds pass and she is still looking at me, and I feel my cheeks start to go red.

"Goodnight Billie" I turn to walk inside my house, but I eep looking at her. 

"Goodnight, Charlie".

***

It has been a week since we moved into the new house and our furniture arrived a couple of days ago, everything is finally taking shape and the house little by little seems like a home.

Even though we have almost nothing else to unpack, we still need to eat. I told my mom I would go to the store to get some groceries.

It's not like I don't enjoy going to target.

In other news, today my mother returned to her job, well she did not return to it because clearly, we are not in New York, but she was transferred from there and continues to do the same thing she loves to do, but here.

She has always instilled in me that whatever I decide to do in life, I must do it with love and because I really enjoy it, I couldn't be more proud to have her as a mom.